Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sept. 2012 Envies-SIGN UP HERE
Sandi0805 wrote:I'm in. Love surprises.

Sandi I LOVED your wish list. I hope you like the things I picked out. I just placed your order. I am hoping that it ships tomorrow. I use my work email and won't be there tomorrow to get it. So I won't be able to tell you when it ships.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:

Sandi I LOVED your wish list. I hope you like the things I picked out. I just placed your order. I am hoping that it ships tomorrow. I use my work email and won't be there tomorrow to get it. So I won't be able to tell you when it ships.
I figured out how to look online here to see if your order shipped. IT DID!!!!!!!!!! :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

Re: Sept. 2012 Envies-SIGN UP HERE- UPDATED W/NAMES
Liana (lsdopey) Got my envie. Thank you so much. The prima flowers are so pretty, the pink borders will be a great help with granddaughter layouts and the needles will certainly come in handy. Thanks again.
Gail

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
mgehrke wrote:

I figured out how to look online here to see if your order shipped. IT DID!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks Mildred, I love getting surprises and I can't wait to see what you picked out for me.
 Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Sandi0805 wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sandi0805 wrote: Brandy, I am going to the post office today to mail your package. I hope it arrives by Saturday. Hope you enjoy your new goodies.

Sweet! I'm so excited Sandi! Can't wait! :)

Brandy, they said at the post office that you are suppose to receive your package on Friday. Just in time to do some scrapping this weekend.

Sandi, I received my envie today. Thank you thank you THANK YOU so very much for the Woof! collection pack and all the Bo Bunny Pet Shop papers and rubons. And that ribbon is really pretty. Thank you again! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

lsdopey wrote:I'd love to get in on this again this month if it's not too late! Thanks!
Yours has been ordered. Should ship tomorrow, I will let you know when it does. Enjoy!!
ImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

letumom wrote:
mommahobbit wrote:letumom yours has been ordered :) Plz enjoy!

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

I got home yesterday, as I mentioned in another post. And your package was waiting for me. I've already used some of the Tim Holtz cardstock pack! These are perfect for working with cards - I won't have to cut big sheets! Thanks so much! And I love the little stickers, too!
Laurie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

cherrycupcake wrote:LAURIE!!! THanks so very much! I was fondling my owls last night - great choices from my list - most appropriate seasonally!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

So glad you liked it!
Laurie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
mgehrke wrote:

Mildred, thank you so much. Love my envie. The Echo Park papers are gorgeous IRL. Can't wait to use them on a layout. Also, I wasn't sure about the bling on my wishlist and if I would like them. They looked so small in the shop. Well guess what. I love them. They are the perfect size to use on cards and for small spots on my layouts where I want to add a small amount. I definitely will be getting more of them. Again, you did a wonderful job of surprising me this month. THANKS!!!!!
 Image ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
mgehrke wrote:
Mildred, thank you so much. Love my envie. The Echo Park papers are gorgeous IRL. Can't wait to use them on a layout. Also, I wasn't sure about the bling on my wishlist and if I would like them. They looked so small in the shop. Well guess what. I love them. They are the perfect size to use on cards and for small spots on my layouts where I want to add a small amount. I definitely will be getting more of them. Again, you did a wonderful job of surprising me this month. THANKS!!!!![/quote]
You are welcome. I am so happy that you liked everything. I can't wait to see what you do with everything.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

SherrieLynne wrote:
cherrycupcake wrote:Sherrie Lynn - I placed your order Friday - so you should get it any day now!
Sharon, My Envie arrived today. I LOVE everything. Thank you So Much. I live in Michigan and the trees are starting to turn. I have tons of photo's from last fall that will go great with this line.
I knew you chose wisely!!! (Forget what movie that's from) but you did! I loved the things you chose, and couldn't leave any of them out. ENJOY!! It was my pleasure!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee