Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Re: Webster's Live Chat HERE! Sign In & Welcome!
Thanks for the chat!

ErinBlegen

Cherry Tart

Good-night everyone! Thanks so much for having us :-D

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

That was fun! Thank you!!
Jeannette

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Whoo! now that was a wham bam thankyouma'am kinda chat. LOL :inlove:
Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

MamaK321 wrote:Whoo! now that was a wham bam thankyouma'am kinda chat. LOL :inlove:

Heehee. :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

MamaK321 wrote:Whoo! now that was a wham bam thankyouma'am kinda chat. LOL :inlove:

LMAO! Yeah I'm left here sitting wanting more wondering where the time went!!!
~ Carissa ~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I just got home from picking up the kids at guard...anyone still around?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

heidi

Site Admin

HEHEHEHE! :)

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Ayla wrote:I just got home from picking up the kids at guard...anyone still around?

well the norms are still here, but think the designers are all gone!!! I'll still talk to ya though!!!!
~ Carissa ~

ernstem

Cherry Cola

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. :-D

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:I just got home from picking up the kids at guard...anyone still around?
Hi Nancy! :-D

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I was in the middle of a project; cutting, inking and glueing and thought I'd take a break to check in. Doh! thought I had an hour left and almost missed the chat. :sleeping:
now dh is home and I'd better clean up and feed my crew. Have a school parent meeting in an hour. *sigh*
Image Image

katschriber

Cherry Tart

it all happened so fast....now you're gone!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Oh!! I almost forgot. I figure this is a fitting place to post this. Does anyone like these Cameos??

Well, I won a pack and won't use them all, so I've decided I wanna gift a cameo to a cherry friend. :-D But I don't have any addresses. :? So how about a FREEBIE? :winkb:
If you don't mind giving me your mailing address, I will pick 3 people and mail you a card with one of these cameos.
Sound like a deal?? :inlove:

THANKS ladies! Sorry, but now the freebies are gone to good homes. :D :D
Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

MamaK321 wrote:Oh!! I almost forgot. I figure this is a fitting place to post this. Does anyone like these Cameos??

Well, I won a pack and won't use them all, so I've decided I wanna gift a cameo to a cherry friend. :-D But I don't have any addresses. :? So how about a FREEBIE? :winkb:
If you don't mind giving me your mailing address, I will pick 3 people and mail you a card with one of these cameos.

PM me here or EMAIL me at mamaK_321_@yahoo_.com (without the dashes of course)

(yes, you can include which color you'd prefer, if you have a preference, with your address.)
Those are awesome! Sent you a PM :-)
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

DolphinSoul wrote:

well the norms are still here, but think the designers are all gone!!! I'll still talk to ya though!!!!
Aww...thanks!
 Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

MamaK321 wrote:Oh!! I almost forgot. I figure this is a fitting place to post this. Does anyone like these Cameos??

(yes, you can include which color you'd prefer, if you have a preference, with your address.)

Love those cameos. Just sent you a PM and any color would be fine with me.

Thanks for offering these to other cherries.
 Image ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

ernstem wrote:
Hi Nancy! :-D
Hi! Did I ever tell you that Beth is my middle name, and sometimes my dad would call me that to get my attention lol.
 Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

GORGEOUS!!!!!! How awesome of you!! Pm'd you!!!!!!!
~ Carissa ~

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

:inlove: thanks ladies :inlove: now the anticipation will be who gets the mail? ;)
Image Image

Return to “The Cherry Loft”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee