Cherry Bing

Re: Do Any Other Cherries Watch True Blood or Game of Throne
It's ok Clint you can admit it!
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I don't watch either one. My husband watches both. I watched Game of Thrones a couple times, until they killed the wolf dog puppies, then that was it for me. ;) (I actually wasn't all that into up until that point, but that was just the sinking point of it for me. )
ImageImageImageImage

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

love2stamp wrote:I don't watch either one. My husband watches both. I watched Game of Thrones a couple times, until they killed the wolf dog puppies, then that was it for me. ;) (I actually wasn't all that into up until that point, but that was just the sinking point of it for me. )

When he had to kill Sansa's wolf?
The puppies they took home. Each kid got one.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Kari_H wrote:
love2stamp wrote:I don't watch either one. My husband watches both. I watched Game of Thrones a couple times, until they killed the wolf dog puppies, then that was it for me. ;) (I actually wasn't all that into up until that point, but that was just the sinking point of it for me. )

Yep, but the one sister's puppy attacked the boy (that her sister liked) and then ran away, then they killed the other sister's puppy. Of course I guess at that time they weren't really puppies anymore.
ImageImageImageImage

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

love2stamp wrote:
Kari_H wrote:

Yep, but the one sister's puppy attacked the boy (that her sister liked) and then ran away, then they killed the other sister's puppy. Of course I guess at that time they weren't really puppies anymore.

You should've been patient. A great reward for the viewers is coming in season 3. :-D The Queen of Thorns becomes a hero.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee