You're all wet, and you NEED to scrap about it!

A place for manufacturers and designers to announce new product releases, contests, chats and more.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

You're all wet, and you NEED to scrap about it!

Post by m1218p »

First up, there's a new kit called "Gone Swimming". You can use it for boys, girls, men, women, outdoor photos, water photos, and on and on. Let me show you...........

The kit and ALL the bits and pieces are on sale for 30% off during the introductory period. Let me show you some more........

http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... c71970d-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 5e2970c-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... d92970d-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... ee6970d-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 8a6970c-pi
http://p-u-s-h.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345 ... 178970b-pi
Just think of all the gorgeous pages you can create with this stuff! You can find it all here: http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/digita ... ashdesigns

So much scrappy goodness all in one place! AND, all 30% off.........

TFL,
Marci
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

m1218p
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 1079

Re: You're all wet, and you NEED to scrap about it!

Post by m1218p »

Ms. Sarahwhithers is off vacationing somewhere, but she sent me her layout before she left. It's pretty darned cute!

Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

So cute and huge!
Bibi
ChristyS
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 122

Post by ChristyS »

Another great kit from HotFlash that is good for more than its theme! Here's a layout I did with it:

Journaling says:
What an unbelievable blessing. Thanks to Facebook, we discovered that Leon would be up in Lake Geneva visiting family for the 4th. The reins were quickly taken and 4 of us decided to make a last-minute trip up there for a small, impromptu reunion. The only kind that matters. the kind where you get to reconnect with the people who really knew you. Those who saw you at your worst, most awkward, most insecure & most unformed & still loved you. Still included you. Those who shared the same loves you did, giving you a safe place. Those who saw you make really bad choices & didn’t write you off for it. Those who shared your jokes, your funny stories, your crushes, your unrequited loves - the whole adolescent experience. This was huge and amazing for me. Leon, Dean, Anne & Tammy were some of my favorite people in high school. People I admired, envied, looked up to, & did everything with. It was wonderful to reconnect and see where God had brought us over the past 25 years. Lives that are very different, but have eerie similarities. Realizing that it wasn’t just me that aged while everyone else still looked the same as they did in high school. (Though they all still did, in my eyes) We shared our successes and failures, our triumphs & roadblocks. It was amazingly cathartic for me. I love these people - I truly do - and I’m so thankful they seem to still love me. Lord knows I’ve changed in 25 years (hopefully mostly for the better), so I’m grateful they can see past the exterior & see the positive changes underneath. I pray we can do this again. There are so many more of these people I want to reconnect with - the theatre & music involvement was always large and far-reaching - and I hope this experience can lead to many more. Plus, William fell in love with Anne’s daughter, so there’s that.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Post by pawprints »

Another great kit Marci with awesome colors!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

m1218p wrote:Ms. Sarahwhithers is off vacationing somewhere, but she sent me her layout before she left. It's pretty darned cute!

This is gorgeous!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

ChristyS wrote:Another great kit from HotFlash that is good for more than its theme! Here's a layout I did with it:

Journaling says:
What an unbelievable blessing. Thanks to Facebook, we discovered that Leon would be up in Lake Geneva visiting family for the 4th. The reins were quickly taken and 4 of us decided to make a last-minute trip up there for a small, impromptu reunion. The only kind that matters. the kind where you get to reconnect with the people who really knew you. Those who saw you at your worst, most awkward, most insecure & most unformed & still loved you. Still included you. Those who shared the same loves you did, giving you a safe place. Those who saw you make really bad choices & didn’t write you off for it. Those who shared your jokes, your funny stories, your crushes, your unrequited loves - the whole adolescent experience. This was huge and amazing for me. Leon, Dean, Anne & Tammy were some of my favorite people in high school. People I admired, envied, looked up to, & did everything with. It was wonderful to reconnect and see where God had brought us over the past 25 years. Lives that are very different, but have eerie similarities. Realizing that it wasn’t just me that aged while everyone else still looked the same as they did in high school. (Though they all still did, in my eyes) We shared our successes and failures, our triumphs & roadblocks. It was amazingly cathartic for me. I love these people - I truly do - and I’m so thankful they seem to still love me. Lord knows I’ve changed in 25 years (hopefully mostly for the better), so I’m grateful they can see past the exterior & see the positive changes underneath. I pray we can do this again. There are so many more of these people I want to reconnect with - the theatre & music involvement was always large and far-reaching - and I hope this experience can lead to many more. Plus, William fell in love with Anne’s daughter, so there’s that.

What a great use of Marci's kit, and I love your journaling!

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2390

Post by Art_Teacher »

This kit is really fun, bright colors! Here is my layout with it:
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:This kit is really fun, bright colors! Here is my layout with it:

Laura this page is just awesome!

ImageImage Image Image  

karla1970
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 140

Post by karla1970 »

I love the colors in this kit. It's so bright and cheerful. I did this layout using the kit.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

karla1970 wrote:I love the colors in this kit. It's so bright and cheerful. I did this layout using the kit.

Love this!

ImageImage Image Image  

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Love the bright colors in this kit - so great with pool photos!

Laurie

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

letumom wrote:Love the bright colors in this kit - so great with pool photos!

You are right it is so good with the pool photos! Love this!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

What a great kit, and so many fun colors and options! I love that there are redheads in case I'm scrapping my gingers, but there are brunettes and blondes and others as well! This is my layout, using the kit and one of the templates...... Adrian has perfected the art of "chelaxin'"
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”