We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

aceason

Cherry Bing

Does anyone else...
map out scrapbook stores when you go on vacation?

We're road tripping to the Oregon coast for a long weekend and my first thought, even before packing, was what scrapbook stores would be on the way. I did a happy dance when I found 0.3 miles from our hotel. Whoo hoo! Who says vacation is scrap free?

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Does anyone else...
I have 3 scrapbook stores that I shop at in the Orlando area when I am down there. I even have a punch card for one of the stores. There used to be a really nice store in the Chicago (downtown) area that I loved going to. Unfortunately, they closed last year. Sounds like we have our priorities set right whenever there is a road trip.
 Image ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I did that when I drove from Michigan to Georgia last year!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I always do that when we go on vacation.

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Yes, we do!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Yep, I do that too.
ImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I try.
Bibi

aceason

Cherry Bing

Now you all have justified it. :) Besides, I'd rather have some cool scrappy stuff from a trip than a tee shirt I'll never wear again!

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Always! Whenever we take a trip I look online for scrapbook stores to visit. Last year when I forgot to plan ahead I asked at the visitors center and was directed to an awesome store.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

butterfly843 wrote:I always do that when we go on vacation.

ditto lol

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Yes, I did that on our last trip to New Braunsfels, Tx. I found a great SB store and became fast friends with the owner. She had just gotten several orders in and let me rifle thru all the boxes! LOVED her for that! :) Can't wait for my next trip down there!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Most certainly. I always find unique things in those stores that will help when scrapping that trip. My family and friends are use to it by now and will ask before I tell where we are scrappy shopping?
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I totally used to...but with so many going out of business I kind of stopped. :bluesad: Hope you find some great ones!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

My kids and DH frown on unscheduled stops. BOO HOO!! They are simply NO FUn!!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

YEs.

And I planned a trip to Pigeon Forge JUST so we could go to the big scrapbook store t here. But once I went into the outlet part I was so much in sensory overload that I couldn't handle the big store.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I haven't been on vacation in a loooong time but I do it when I travel for business!
Susan

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

I haven't had the opportunity to do that on a road trip, but always check out what's in the area when I go to a new place. I know that little tourist shops always have cool things for scrapping. Hope you find a lot of neat new things!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Woo-hoo! That is awesome!

I discovered a Scrapbook Store down the street from my MIL while in southern California last week! And boy, did I go CARAZY!!! DH walked into the house and before kissing me "hello", he asked "So, how much in debt am I in?" HEeeheee!:-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:Woo-hoo! That is awesome!

I discovered a Scrapbook Store down the street from my MIL while in southern California last week! And boy, did I go CARAZY!!! DH walked into the house and before kissing me "hello", he asked "So, how much in debt am I in?" HEeeheee!:-D
Ooohh, how fun! I'd love to go somewhere and find the scrappy stores! No two are alike!
Debbie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:Woo-hoo! That is awesome!

That's awesome Brandy! So happy for you! :-D

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee