Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

JUNE 2012 One Word Challenge! EDITED WITH WINNER
Spring is well on its way to becoming summer, and with it comes the local farmer's markets and the goods of the summer season. Fresh rhubarb and asparagus are already available, and sweet strawberries have made me almost swoon with joy. Watermelon, fresh corn on the cob, all the wonderful tastes of the season will soon be upon us. SusDesigns (our very own Sus_79) has released a wonderful kit as her June PU Grab Bag, called Berry Tasty. I am taking this month's inspiration for the one word challenge from this kit.

So....the word for June 2012 is SWEET! You must use the word sweet in your title, but it can refer to anything you want it to, whether it be food related, a teenage expression, or whatever. BUT....as an added twist, if you also use a food substance in your title as well, I will put your name in a SECOND time for a chance at a $5 ACOT gift certificate. Yup....2 chances to win on one layout! Woo hoo! I love double chances to win, don't you?

The ever hated rules......

* The word "sweet" must appear in your title.

*If you add a word or a food substance, then you will be entered a second time for a chance at a randomly drawn gift certificate.

*Since there is already a second chance to win on this challenge, it may NOT be combined with any other challenge, thus it must be a layout unique to this challenge.

*Paper, digi, and hybrid all are welcome, as are cards and projects. You just have to use the word Sweet, and the twist still applies for an additional chance to win.

*Projects must be posted here in this thread as there is no gallery for them, by midnight June 30th.

*Most important of all, have fun, both with your creation and with the wonderful tastes and experiences of summer!

Any questions, post 'em here!

Here is my layout....using a photo back from when the aroma of fresh dinosaur dung hung in the air....my kindergarten year! (Actually taken a week before I turned 5!)

EDIT WITH WINNER!!! Courtesy of random.org, scrapy1967 is the winner of this challenge! Congrats Janet, and your gift certificate is on its way!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: JUNE 2012 One Word Challenge!
Love this NAncy, and the twist you put on it is great!!! Look forward to doing it!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

Awesome challenge...going to look through my photos for sweet foods!
Lisa

Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

I like the challenge and the added twist. Your LO IS sweet!
Debbie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

great word!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great challenge & I love your twist and rules!
Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh My Gosh!!! I am totally in love with this challenge!!! I only hope I can get to the Dallas Farmer's Market and get a photo of our booth there!!!

;) Yep, ladies we sell our beef at the Dallas Farmer's Market!!! Steakburger anyone!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Great challenge Nancy! Love your example. Its SWEET! :winkb:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

cr529

Cherry Tart

Here's my entry:

Cyndy
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Great challenge Nancy! And love the twist!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

cr529 wrote:Here's my entry:

Holy ca-moley, you are FAST! Love your layout!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

cr529 wrote:Here's my entry:

Wow you're fast! Great layout BTW!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Sounds like some sweet fun!
Bibi

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Great challenge!!! perfect for all the sweet treat photos I took on our cruise! ;)
~ Carissa ~

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Great challenge, love the twist!!

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I did this one before I EVEN SAW this challenge..just finished it up 10 minutes ago!! It includes chocolate, so does that count toward the food!! It is a food group, isn't it?Image
Image Charlene

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Here's mine.ImageThe journaling says, "Jack says, Life is sweet as honey." March 2012
Bibi

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Oh... another fun challenge! I will have to see what food substances I can find in my stash! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrapscot wrote:I did this one before I EVEN SAW this challenge..just finished it up 10 minutes ago!! It includes chocolate, so does that count toward the food!! It is a food group, isn't it?Image

OMG yes! Of course chocolate is a food group!! I have some dark chocolate for lunch every day lol!!

Love your page!

ImageImage Image Image  

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome challenge Nancy!
ImageImage 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee