We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

aceason

Cherry Bing

June Trends & Techniques: All About Pop! UPDATED WITH WINNER
Wow, 30 entries! This was a POP-ular challenge! Lol...couldn't help it! It was so fun to see so many fabulous layouts with so much dimension!
Well the random generator has come up with a winner and it is......PezKat! Whoo hoo! I'll be sending you a $5 ACOT gift card shortly!
Thanks to everyone for playing and check out my July challenge which I will be posting!

It's June and Father's Day is just around the corner so we're going to focus on pop...but the scrapbooking kind!
This month your challenge is to create a page using dimensional pop dots to "pop" embellishments off the page.

I love using pop dots and they are a standard in my stash with the foam ones being my favorite. And if you don't have any, my friend Betsy shared a great idea, making your own foam dots using foam sheets and your Xyron!

I pop dotted the butterflies from this Graphic 45 paper to make them "fly" off the page!

Here are the rules:

*This is for paper projects, they can be layouts, cards, or projects. In an effort to open this up to more cherries, I will also accept hybrid. What I would love to see is a digi layout with something then popped onto it. Any size, which means it could be a mini layout, a card, as long as you pop dot an element onto it.

*You can enter more than once! I will select a random winner from all the entries so the more you enter the more chances you have to win!

*All entries are due by June 30th.

*Post your entry here and list where and how you used pop dots.

The prize.....a $5 gift certificate to ACOT!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: June Trends & Techniques: All About Pop!
I love my pop dots and don't use them enough!!! gotta make the effort for this one!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

A must have in my stash also, this should be an easy one!!!! Great challenge!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

I use pop dots often so I'm ready! Enter more than once? Wow, thanks.
Debbie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Another great challenge. Not that this helps much because they don't really make them like that anymore, but I'll share my 'tip' in that I've never bought pop dots but I kept all the extra rubber you used to have to cut off rubber stamps before mounting them and I use that instead! I have a little baggie full (and really don't own that many stamp sets, lol) which I'm sure will last me a long time, mostly because I forget about it, lol!

I also love all the twists everyone is including this month!
Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Great challenge! Beautiful layout!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

oooo......I :inlove: POP!!!!

I AM SO IN!!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I use pop dots all the time on my paper pages!!! Can't wait to do this one!!

ImageImage Image Image  

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I've got lots of b'day cards to make this month, so perfect time to put this one to use!
Image Charlene

aceason

Cherry Bing

killarney_rose wrote:oooo......I :inlove: POP!!!!

I AM SO IN!!!
lol...I feel like that could be a bumpersticker or tee!

2Pennies

Cherry Tart

All about "Pop"--it took me a minute to get it! I'm eager to see what I can create with this challenge!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I love pop ups! And use them frequently so I think that I will try to do this challenge!
Bibi

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Great challenge! I cut out the waves at the bottom, and popped them using foam adhesive.
Here is mine:

Image Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

aceason

Cherry Bing

blbabe1234 wrote:Great challenge! I cut out the waves at the bottom, and popped them using foam adhesive.
Here is mine:

Image Image
What a cute layout! I cannot get enough of dogs playing in kiddie pools! And I'm totally lifting that title!

Teaching_Angel

Cherry Blossom

I made this card using pop dots to raise the "thank you" sentiment. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this challenge as the month goes on because I add dimension to almost everything I do when I make cards or layouts. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Amy

aceason

Cherry Bing

Teaching_Angel wrote:I made this card using pop dots to raise the "thank you" sentiment. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this challenge as the month goes on because I add dimension to almost everything I do when I make cards or layouts. Thanks for the fun challenge.

I'm a huge dimension fan too! Love your color combo!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Teaching_Angel wrote:I made this card using pop dots to raise the "thank you" sentiment. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this challenge as the month goes on because I add dimension to almost everything I do when I make cards or layouts. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Love this card, great job!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I just got some new pop dots so this challenge is perfect!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Can digital play? We can make things pop too, with shadowing.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

CLEVER! Love the pop pun and fun! so sad it's not open to digi scrappers....
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee