Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just have to share.....
with all the Cherries, Tucker's under bite. I knew that he had one, but it wasn't noticeable until his adult teeth came in. Now look at it. Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen. DH wants to know if they make braces for dogs. Yes he needs a haircut, but his appt isn't until May 14th. TFL

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: I just have to share.....
OMG Mildred how adorable!!!

ImageImage Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

pawprints wrote:OMG Mildred how adorable!!!

I know right!!!! When I just took this pic I immediately thought of you and Brandy and just knew the 2 of you would want to see it.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Too cute!
Image Charlene

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

too cute!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

So adorable! And such a precious face!
Jeannette

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:
pawprints wrote:OMG Mildred how adorable!!!

I know right!!!! When I just took this pic I immediately thought of you and Brandy and just knew the 2 of you would want to see it.
:-D You know us too well Mildred! Love that photo! CUTE!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oooo...title idea!

Do they make braces for dogs?

Do I need braces, Mom?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

OMG, he is so very cute!!!! Trying to look tough with those teeth, but oh so cuddly, lol. Love it!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

He is to cute!! Love the picture!!
ImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

OMG!!!! he is just the cutest... I mean, the most ferocious, lol!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

He's sooooooo darlin!!!!! :inlove:

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

He is precious. My dd calls my pup "Snaggletooth!"
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Too cute!!! I can't wait to see your layout of this adorable photo.
 Image ImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Super cute!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

blbabe1234 wrote:Oooo...title idea!

Do they make braces for dogs?

Do I need braces, Mom?

LMAO Brandy I love both the titles. DH just thought of...."Is this a bad thing?"

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thanks Ladies.....I have to agree.....he is adorable and has developed a little personality. I just love him to pieces.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sandi0805 wrote:Too cute!!! I can't wait to see your layout of this adorable photo.

Hopefully I will get something together for this photo for the crop this weekend. Maybe I should look at the May challenges too.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

beachlover wrote:OMG!!!! he is just the cutest... I mean, the most ferocious, lol!!!

Oh so ferocious. All 8 pounds of him. LOL

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sorry, but as a breeder of champion cocker spaniels, his underbite makes me cringe. It is possible to get a bite that is off so bad that a dog cannot chew solid food. I hope his underbite does not affect his ability to eat.

And yes, you can get braces for dogs but you will pay a small fortune for them. Or you can have it corrected by having his teeth ground down and capped. But it will be very hard to find a vet who will actually do this type of procedure. It is not routinely done because it is against AKC rules and would make the dog ineligible to be shown in any AKC event. (If it does interfere with his ability to eat then you might could argue medical necessity and show in performance events after he has been neutered.) And also it is hard to find people who are willing to pay the very high price (though some show people do go to some expensive extremes to correct a bad bite if rumors are too be believed).

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee