We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

April GCT Challenges - List of Winners
[highlight=#ffffff][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I thought this might be a little easier for everyone! :) Congratulations to all the winners! I appreciate everyone participating and wish I could award each and everyone of you a GC![/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]The way I chose each winner, was by assigning a number to each name/layout and then using Random.org's generator. I have PM'd Heidi a list of winners, so each of you should receive your GC soon![/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Thanks again to everyone, I have had a ton of fun being the GCT member this past month! You ladies are awesome and creative! Hugs![/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Challenge #1- pawprints

Challenge #2-aceason
[/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Challenge #3-butterfly843[/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Challenge #4- blbabe1234[/highlight][/blockquote][blockquote][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Challenge #5- oceanbreezes423[/highlight][/blockquote]
[/highlight][/blockquote]
[/highlight]
[/highlight]
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: April GCT Challenges - List of Winners
Congrats everyone and thank you Kelly for being an awesome GCT! I didn't get to do as many of your challenges as I'd have liked but I did buy some hex stickers so I'll use them on something soon!
Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations everyone! I also did not get to participate as much as I wanted. But I did enjoy the inspiration you provided this month!
Laurie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Thank you Kelly! And thank you for being such a great GCT! I wish I had had more time this month to do more of your challenges, but I am so happy for the inspiration I got from you for the page that I did! You did a great job!

Congratulations to all the other Cherries that won too!

ImageImage Image Image  

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Thank you for the great challenges!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Congrats everyone that got GC!!!! Thanks kelly for the awesome challenges!!1
ImageImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

congrats ladies
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Thank you so much Kelly! You were an awesome GCT! Congrats to the other ladies!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

WTG ladies!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

WOW! Everyone, congrats!
Bibi

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Congratulations to all!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

You did an AHMAZING job as GCT!! Way to go ladies!! Loved all the layouts and inspiration!
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee