We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Which magazines do you read?
I subscribe to Creating Keepsakes also. Sometimes they run really decent specials for the rates. The last couple of years they have made big changes though. Going from 12 issues to 8 and now it's only 6 per year. I'll be sad if it ever goes out of circulation.

harper828

Cherry Bing

I get Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks, Etc. I wanted Cricut, but that's to expensive.
Live, Love and Create

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Don't subscribe to magazines. Frankly, I don't really care for them....

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have a subscription of Scrapbooks ETC. Love it. Creating keepsakes seems to have gotten smaller and less mags each year. Didn't renew my subscription to them.
 Image ImageImage

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

I subscribe to Cloth, Paper, Scissors - It focuses more on altered art and mixed media. I use to find it very inspirational, but since I am going through more of a scrapbook phase in my creative journey, at the moment, it's not really appealing to me... as much.
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I subscribe to a bunch of magazines, usually get deals on them on ebay or some discount subscription websites.

gine

Cherry Garcia

I buy the Somerset magazines, actually picked up the new Sumerset Memories today. It is awesome. I also buy Sumerset Studio and Workshop and a few occasional staming magazines
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

gine wrote:I buy the Somerset magazines, actually picked up the new Sumerset Memories today. It is awesome. I also buy Sumerset Studio and Workshop and a few occasional staming magazines
I have not heard of this magazine before. What is it?
Bibi

gine

Cherry Garcia

1grandma wrote:
gine wrote:I buy the Somerset magazines, actually picked up the new Sumerset Memories today. It is awesome. I also buy Sumerset Studio and Workshop and a few occasional staming magazines

http://www.stampington.com/magazines/index.php
Gine !!!

Image Image

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have a subscription to Paper Crafts and Scrapbooks Etc. Dropped CK as it has definitely deminished in its value. I pick up another one called Paper Creations. I think it is a UK published mag. That one is full of all sorts of crafty ideas and instructions.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

gine wrote:
1grandma wrote:

http://www.stampington.com/magazines/index.php
Thanks for the link. Of course, there is not a store near me where I can pick one up to see if I like them.
Bibi

gine

Cherry Garcia

1grandma wrote:
Thanks for the link. Of course, there is not a store near me where I can pick one up to see if I like them.

ACOT needs to start selling them
Gine !!!

Image Image

HeatherDMB

Cherry Blossom

I subscribe to CK but I'm finding that I'm liking it less - layouts are too fussy for my taste and they have to appeal to such a wide audience.

I used to subscribe to Simple Scrapbooks - cried when they went under!! - and I actually still buy issues from eBay etc if I don't already have them. Even though they are "old" now, they still have a lot of good designs and inspiration.

I buy every issue of Scrapbooks Etc. I should just subscribe!! Liking their mag the most right now.

I also buy Canadian Scrapbooker sometimes - the last issue for Winter 2011 was really good.

And I buy all the special issues from Scrap Etc & CK.

Don't buy many Paper Crafting mags or other scrap mags ... the last independent magazine/newspaper vendor in our city closed down last year and I haven't found anywhere else that carried scrap mags from the UK or Australia, but those were neat to see once in a while.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I rarely read magazines anymore - I get all my inspiration online
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I got my Scrapbooks, Etc yesterday. Love it! That is the one I subscribe to.
Bibi

jenstampz

Cherry Tart

I really like the Cricut Magazine by Northridge Publishing! They have some really cute ideas. It is a litttle pricey.
I always use a coupon. :)

Jenna

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I subscribe to Scrapbooks, Etc. and Creating Keepsakes as far as scrapbook magazines go. Between me and dh we also get Family Handyman, Better Homes and Gardens, Rachael Ray, Food Network, House Beautiful and Reader's Digest. I always ask for a magazine subscription for Christmas - it's the gift that keeps on giving!
Rebecca

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Monroe1218 wrote:I subscribe to Scrapbooks, Etc. and Creating Keepsakes as far as scrapbook magazines go. Between me and dh we also get Family Handyman, Better Homes and Gardens, Rachael Ray, Food Network, House Beautiful and Reader's Digest. I always ask for a magazine subscription for Christmas - it's the gift that keeps on giving!
What a good idea!
Bibi

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee