We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

WYR (4-13)
Would you rather have unlimited freedom, but struggle in life, or have an easy life, but limited freedom?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: WYR (4-13)
unlimited freedom and struggle..that is what builds character...plus it allows you the opportunity to put yourself in a position where you don't have to struggle.
ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Unlimited freedom and struggle. I believe if one has to struggle it teaches us how to figure things out and grow in to the person we want to be.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Definetly unlimited freedom, but struggle in life. If you have a few struggles in life, and you live thru them, then you're better person than someone who has never had to struggle a day in their life!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Unlimited freedom

beachlover

Cherry Addict

unlimited freedom
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Unlimited freedom definitely. Whats life anyway without a few bumps in the road?
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

gine

Cherry Garcia

[highlight=#ecf3f7]Unlimited freedom[/highlight]
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

unlimited freedom
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

harper828

Cherry Bing

unlimited freedom, but struggle in life
Live, Love and Create

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

cort wrote:unlimited freedom and struggle..that is what builds character...plus it allows you the opportunity to put yourself in a position where you don't have to struggle.

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Unlimited freedom and struggle - I think a little struggle is good in life it adds to your character and determination. And we all need the freedom to be who we are and persue to goals that we chose to live our lives for.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Unlimited freedom.

I've had struggles and I can handle them - and there is always the idea that with freedom we can work to overcome our struggles
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

debamas

Wild Cherry

freedom, struggles. What good would life be without that?
Debbie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Queen Mum wrote:Unlimited freedom.

I've had struggles and I can handle them - and there is always the idea that with freedom we can work to overcome our struggles
I'm with you all the way!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Unlimited freedom.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I would have to go with unlimited freedom
ImageImageImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I am in agreement with everyone else, unlimited freedom with struggles. Our struggles define who we are.
***Tanya***

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Unlimited fredom. What else?
Bibi

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Freedom and struggles... how would you know how sweet freedom is, if you didn't have to struggle now and then?
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee