Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lemonade Stand
Hey!! Hope everyone had a great Easter! I am absolutely loving this beautiful, warm sun-shiny weather that Spring has brought. I am soooo ready for Summer fun too, which is just right around the corner. My kids have been talking about what they want to do on Summer break already (I know it's like 2 months away still, sheesh!) and one item listed was to build a lemonade stand! LOL!! Not sure how well that is going to go, but it did give me huge inspiration to create this kit:

I love the colors of this kit, especially the green. I hope you will like this kit too! CLICK HERE to go directly to my store.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Lemonade Stand
That's adorable!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

What a cute kit!

ImageImage Image Image  

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I love this. I wish I digi scrapped but I'm afraid of it :?

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Croppinmama wrote:I love this. I wish I digi scrapped but I'm afraid of it :?

You can always print out the elements and/or papers and use them on paper pages! Her cute little lemonade stand and other lemonade "stickers" would be easy to print and cut out and use!

ImageImage Image Image  

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh I love this kit Kami! Just beautiful!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am paper only, but what a fun summer theme for a lo. LOVE it!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

pawprints wrote:

You can always print out the elements and/or papers and use them on paper pages! Her cute little lemonade stand and other lemonade "stickers" would be easy to print and cut out and use!
That's a great idea. I didn't know I could do that. I love it here...I learn something new all the time.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Croppinmama wrote:
pawprints wrote:

That's a great idea. I didn't know I could do that. I love it here...I learn something new all the time.

And... if you do that you would be hybrid scrapping!

ImageImage Image Image  

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

pawprints wrote:

Trust me - as one who has only recently (well, the past year) crossed over to the dark side....it's very do-able!!!!!
Cielle

ImageImage Image

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks, ladies!! And yes, print away! I do it all the time. I am just as much a paper scrapper as I am a digital scrapper. :)

Return to “Manufacturers and Designers New{s}”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee