Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Welcome February Digi Guest CT!
Jeanne/txbelle26!

Here is some more about her:

Hey ya'll, I'm Jeanne! I'm 35 years old, and I live in Sanger, TX. I'm married to Kris, who has been my Prince Charming in boots and Wrangler jeans for 7 years. We have 3 amazing kiddos...Austin 14 Haleigh 12 and Sawyer 5(aka Tooter). They are a constant source of scrappy inspiration. I've been a hairstylist for 10 years, and I have been working at a Sport Clips for the past 3 years. Which is great because I'm a HUGE sports fan, and ESPN is on all day! I love all my local teams: Dallas Cowboys, TX Rangers, and Dallas Mavericks...and then I throw everyone off because I'm originally from NH, moved to TX when I was 10, and I'm a big New England Patriots fan (which is really hard to be in TX LOL).

I have been scrapping since highschool (1990-94). Which constisted of basically what would be called Smash books today I'd imagine. Then it progressed from there after my oldest DS was born with actual scrapbooks. I have been around from the beginning of ACOT but with a few distractions along the way...it makes me feel "normal" to be around others with the same scrappy affliction that no one esle in my life seems to understand HAHA! This site and all the wonderful people here has been the biggest inspiration, and always has me trying new things.
I do digital scrapping now, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am however still addicted to actual paper, and I can't pass up a sale when I see one!
So me in a nut shell...I'm quirky and fun, and have a lot of random sports knowledge. I love to hang out with my family and friends. I love going out to watch a local band or sing karaoke...and have an adult beverage or two. I take a million pictures which at times drive my family insane. And of course I LOVE TO SCRAP!

Here are some of her gorgeous layouts!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: Welcome February Digi Guest CT!
Great layouts...can see why you are the digi guest ct for sure!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Congrats Jeanne! Enjoy your month.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Congratulations and enjoy your month!! Love your layouts!

ImageImage Image Image  

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Congrats and nice to "meet" you. You sound a lot like me...35, Cowboys fan, love karaoke and drinks. ;) I read on the news about Randy Travis being arrested in Sanger this morning. Hope you enjoy your Digi GCT time!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

dshepard wrote:Congrats and nice to "meet" you. You sound a lot like me...35, Cowboys fan, love karaoke and drinks. ;) I read on the news about Randy Travis being arrested in Sanger this morning. Hope you enjoy your Digi GCT time!
I heard that too this morning but I missed who they were talking about. I'm sure it'll make our little Sanger paper next week haha.

I'm so excited! Thanks to everyone! I just got done posting a new challenge, ya'll should check it out!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Congrats, Jeanne...hope you have fun with us!!!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

CONGRATS and WELCOME@!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

1grandma

Cherry Addict

welcome. Looking forward o having fun with you!
Bibi

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

what fun layouts :) CONGRATS to you!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations!
Laurie

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

What a fun life you have! Congratulatiions!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee