Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Febuary's Goal Thread
I started this one year ago today. I think it has really helped me out a lot. How about you girls?
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Febuary's Goal Thread
I did my 10 for last month so I'm happy with myself. So since I'll be layoff for two weeks this month I'm going for 15

8/15

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

plus 2 for design team
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I know it has helped me tremendously!!!!! Love setting this goal each month! I passed my goal last month, so I am going to say 50 again this month. (25 2pagers)
ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image,Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image,I was 4 LO's short this month, no excuses, just lost my mojo for a bit, and had a bout with the flu. On to March and better things!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I LOVE this thread! Last month I was a scrappin' machine. My goal was 20 and I did 42! Double my goal and then some. I did have some crops that I went to (and hosted), so I think that helped me alot. This month, there are 5 bday's and of course, Valentine's Day. So I'm going to stick with my goal of 20.

26/20

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Cards: 2/0
ImageImage

Crafts: 5/0

ImageImageImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

It really helped me last month. I am going for 20 this month - 20 two-page layouts.
Jeannette

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks! I got January's goal finished in the nic of time. I'll say 10 for February. Hoping for more, but......you know.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Cherry Jubilee

It's helped me too!

This month I'm shooting for 20 projects. I have a few cards to make and a couple of altered item projects and then layouts.

I guess I should break it down to make it easier for myself. So, I'm going to say 5 cards, 3 altered item projects, and 12 layouts.

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I did really well in January. I think mostly because I had the paper and pics put together ahead of time so I just had to choose accents. I think I'll stick with 10 so I don't discourage myself by missing my goal.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I didn't make my goal last month, well actually I did but never got them uploaded. So I will shoot for 20 this month.
ImageImageImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I'm going for 7 this month

0/7

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am going to aim for 5 again!
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am going to say 3...I sucked last month...but this month doesn't look any better.. 3 hockey tournaments, a trip to Hawaii, possible new job prospect.....
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I sucked last month...only posted 8. Can I blame it on love? I'll say 12....a 50% increase over January but well below what I used to do easily. Wish me luck!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My goal was 12, and I completed 20! I haven't had this good of a month in awhile. Of course, a wedding, awesome ktis to work with from wonderful designers, both made it easy. But I hope I can keep this up.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

debamas

Wild Cherry

6 for me. Last month got me started and I posted 4 with the challenges. So adding two more is a goal for me. 6 for Feb.
Debbie

aceason

Cherry Bing

I have a busy month ahead so I'm going to go for twenty!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:6 for me. Last month got me started and I posted 4 with the challenges. So adding two more is a goal for me. 6 for Feb.
You sure are on a lovely roll. Keep it up!
Bibi

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I've hardly scrapped the last couple of months... I'd like to start back on this, as it was helpful in motivating me to scrap!

I'll go easy on myself this month and say 3 layouts...
Rebecca

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have not met my goal at all any of the months this channenge has been posted (I don't think) but I am okay with that because it has at least been the little nudge to help keep me scrapping! I have two crops this month so I will shoot for 10 LO's again, maybe this will be my month!
1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5. Image

6. Image

7. ImageImage

8. Image

9. Image

10. Image11. Image 12. Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

I didn't do to well on my goal last month so I am going to try for only 28 cards or LOs or combo this month.
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I did pretty well for me last month - 9

I will go big and say 15 for this month.
Image Image
RACHEL

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee