Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

It's three o'clock EST and the TIKI BAR is open
Welcome one and all, pull up a bar stool, take off your shoes and wiggle those tired tootsies. Take a nice deep breath of that wonderful tropical air wafting off the ocean and kick back with us here at the TIKI BAR for a while. Order your favorite drink from our hottie bar keep and unburden your self...what was the most annoying thing that happened to you this week...tell us and then let it go!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: It's three o'clock EST and the TIKI BAR is open
Been waiting for this all day Jules! I need a frozen strawberry daiquiri. Its nice and sunny here - its 80 degrees! And we woke up to 39. Burr!!

This week was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time! Work was great, no sinus headaches/pain/pressure. The weather is gorgeous. Got to scrap at least an hour every day! I'm hoping this is the trend.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Afternoon my friends! I will have a strawberry daiquiri please. The most annoying part of my week was my allergies had me feeling real bad! I am starting to feel better.
ImageImage 

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Wheee! Happy Friday! I had lunch with dh and we decided to go ahead to make plans for our summer trip! YEEE HAW!

Off to shop for cheap airfare and suitcases in which children will fit. lol
Image Image
RACHEL

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Yay, Tiki time! I'll have a vodka and diet soda please. I've had a long week but some really good parts too. As far as the most annoying part, probably that I've had trouble sleeping (but that's to be expected when I have a lot on my mind). Or maybe that there just aren't enough hours in the day to get done all that I need to get done.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

blbabe1234 wrote:Been waiting for this all day Jules! I need a frozen strawberry daiquiri. Its nice and sunny here - its 80 degrees! And we woke up to 39. Burr!!

This week was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time! Work was great, no sinus headaches/pain/pressure. The weather is gorgeous. Got to scrap at least an hour every day! I'm hoping this is the trend.

BAR KEEP, strawberry margaritas please. And how great you had a wonderful week;

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

dshepard wrote:Yay, Tiki time! I'll have a vodka and diet soda please. I've had a long week but some really good parts too. As far as the most annoying part, probably that I've had trouble sleeping (but that's to be expected when I have a lot on my mind). Or maybe that there just aren't enough hours in the day to get done all that I need to get done.

One vodka and diet coming right up.

That has been my most annoying thing too...not being able to sleep. For the 3rd. night in a row, I woke up between 2:30 and 3:00...not sure I ever got back to sleep any of the nights.

I have had a good week despite that with lots of fun things going on. And I got tons done today in the Hours of Power

megamay

Cherry Cola

oooh ooh me me! I went to the liquor store on my lunch break to get some more ingredients for my new favorite drink. I saw it called a chocolate covered pretzel in a restaurant, but I think it tastes more like a salted caramel.

one shot Frangelico (hazelnut liquor), one shot whipped cream flavored vodka and a salted rim. TO DIE FOR!!!

So I will have one of those please! It's been a good week for me too - I ran THREE times this week so far! - planning to go for 5!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Sounds yummy...and I am sure our Bar Keep can make you one Meg!

dshepard

Cherry Bing

megamay wrote:oooh ooh me me! I went to the liquor store on my lunch break to get some more ingredients for my new favorite drink. I saw it called a chocolate covered pretzel in a restaurant, but I think it tastes more like a salted caramel.

one shot Frangelico (hazelnut liquor), one shot whipped cream flavored vodka and a salted rim. TO DIE FOR!!!

So I will have one of those please! It's been a good week for me too - I ran THREE times this week so far! - planning to go for 5!
Oh, that sounds very interesting...may have to make a trip to the liquor store for that. :D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Ladies, I must run. I'm heading to the Friday night crop early but our Bar Keep will make sure all your wants and desires are met. Will the last one out, please turn off the lights and shut the door? Everyone have a great Friday and I hope to be scrapping here tomorrow...anyone going to join me?

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

A nice chilled glass of Sangria please!! The most annoying thing this week, about two hours ago I recieved a text that the crop tonight has been cancelled!!! Such a bummer!!! Other than that this week has been better than I hoped! So my plans for tonight have changed, at least I won't have to pack up my truck!! I can take my time and make a nice dinner tonight. I will hit my scrappy table and do at least another LO for the challenges!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

meteechtap wrote:A nice chilled glass of Sangria please!! The most annoying thing this week, about two hours ago I recieved a text that the crop tonight has been cancelled!!! Such a bummer!!! Other than that this week has been better than I hoped! So my plans for tonight have changed, at least I won't have to pack up my truck!! I can take my time and make a nice dinner tonight. I will hit my scrappy table and do at least another LO for the challenges!
Awe...man, that sux that it got cancelled! Hopefully you can still scrap tonight!;)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JulesinParadise wrote:Ladies, I must run. I'm heading to the Friday night crop early but our Bar Keep will make sure all your wants and desires are met. Will the last one out, please turn off the lights and shut the door? Everyone have a great Friday and I hope to be scrapping here tomorrow...anyone going to join me?
You have fun at your crop tonight Jules.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

megamay

Cherry Cola

JulesinParadise wrote:Ladies, I must run. I'm heading to the Friday night crop early but our Bar Keep will make sure all your wants and desires are met. Will the last one out, please turn off the lights and shut the door? Everyone have a great Friday and I hope to be scrapping here tomorrow...anyone going to join me?

have a great time at your crop! Im jealous!

megamay

Cherry Cola

meteechtap wrote:A nice chilled glass of Sangria please!! The most annoying thing this week, about two hours ago I recieved a text that the crop tonight has been cancelled!!! Such a bummer!!! Other than that this week has been better than I hoped! So my plans for tonight have changed, at least I won't have to pack up my truck!! I can take my time and make a nice dinner tonight. I will hit my scrappy table and do at least another LO for the challenges!

aww sorry your crop got cancelled!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I shall have some Moscato, and I'll "buy" a round for everyone! ;) ;)

Happy Firday! :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

handerful

Cherry Cropper

megamay wrote:oooh ooh me me! I went to the liquor store on my lunch break to get some more ingredients for my new favorite drink. I saw it called a chocolate covered pretzel in a restaurant, but I think it tastes more like a salted caramel.

Yummers!

I'll have what she's having!
Image Image
RACHEL

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I have a scrapping date with my son tonight. He wants to make a page. :-)
Image Image
RACHEL

Cherry Jubilee

Have a great time at your crop, Jules!

I'll have a hot buttered rum, please!

Most annoying part of my week has been all this dumb snow we've got.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee