Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Don't Read if you are in the "Wait" Club!
Congratulations Nancy! I'm so happy for you. You deserve to be happy.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

omg omg omg!!!!! I finally got back on the board and YAY!!!! Congratulations Nancy, I knew it:winkb: You deserve this happiness, you are such a wonderful person. I'm sure Adam will also like him once they meet. I'm so excited for you! And as for too fast - naw - when you know what you want and have great reasons, why wait??!!

Love the avi idea and all the Cherry ideas posted.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Nancy - you so deserve this! I am so excited and happy for both of you! Many happy wishes for a fulfilling life :)
- Jan

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is amazingly awesome news!!! :D

And - being in similar shoes, I agree with your friend about the time frames. I think that when we get older (and have gone thru the crap already) we know better and sooner when it's "right".

Oh, I 'm so excited for you! :D :D :D

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

craftyfool wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is amazingly awesome news!!! :D

And - being in similar shoes, I agree with your friend about the time frames. I think that when we get older (and have gone thru the crap already) we know better and sooner when it's "right".

Oh, I 'm so excited for you! :D :D :D

Amen sister!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

dianagirly wrote:So you will flip when I tell you my story then! LOL I met Jared in October and we eloped in December! His boys desperately wanted us to make it legal so they could call me mom. We had originally thought we'd have a really romantic wedding in June. And then it just came down to the fact that we didn't want to spend another day with out each other. So we went to the courthouse and just did it! It was actually really sweet and wildly romantic in it's own way. We wanted a marriage, not a wedding. There was no pressure to impress anyone. We had exactly what we needed, each other.
My parents were also engaged two weeks after meeting and eloped two months later. They have been married for 40 years, next month. :-D
That's so cool! Thanks for sharing your story and that of your parents. I still can't hardly believe how lucky I am...he is a wonderful person! And my 5th son...rather reserved in his demonstrations of emotion...has given Bob a good night hug the past 2 nights. Makes me feel like I"m floating on air!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jmo95

Cherry Cola

So happy for you! Congrats!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

I haven't been around lately.... what wonderful news!!! CONGRATS NANCY!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Thank you everyone....it 's so find to share with you all!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations! Wish I could be there, but love the avi and skype ideas! That would be totally awesome to share with you.
Laurie

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I am beyond thrilled!!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ayla wrote:
dianagirly wrote:So you will flip when I tell you my story then! LOL I met Jared in October and we eloped in December! His boys desperately wanted us to make it legal so they could call me mom. We had originally thought we'd have a really romantic wedding in June. And then it just came down to the fact that we didn't want to spend another day with out each other. So we went to the courthouse and just did it! It was actually really sweet and wildly romantic in it's own way. We wanted a marriage, not a wedding. There was no pressure to impress anyone. We had exactly what we needed, each other.
My parents were also engaged two weeks after meeting and eloped two months later. They have been married for 40 years, next month. :-D
That's so cool! Thanks for sharing your story and that of your parents. I still can't hardly believe how lucky I am...he is a wonderful person! And my 5th son...rather reserved in his demonstrations of emotion...has given Bob a good night hug the past 2 nights. Makes me feel like I"m floating on air!

Awe...that is sooo sweet!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Ayla wrote:

Awe...that is sooo sweet!

So very happy for you Nancy!

ImageImage Image Image  

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Thanks! It's pretty awesome. And it is so encouraging to meet other couples who really believe in love and marriage too!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

dianagirly wrote:Thanks! It's pretty awesome. And it is so encouraging to meet other couples who really believe in love and marriage too!

Is it my turn next d'ya think?? LeSigh.

Sorry...hijack over...carry on...

Ayla

Cherry Addict

craftyfool wrote:
dianagirly wrote:Thanks! It's pretty awesome. And it is so encouraging to meet other couples who really believe in love and marriage too!

I think that would be awesome!
 Image Image

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

craftyfool wrote:

YES!!!!

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Congrats! Are you gonna have some kind of reception? If you are - we have some really nice papers that you could use to make the invites! I BETTER GET ONE!! Congrats, you deserve it!
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee