Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LAST smiles n Frowns for 2011 (so make em good)
Smiles: I got to start the day with my good friend, Clare and then we biked through some sea mist (which was magical and mystical), my daughter called and our little grandson, Landon, is doing fantastic, we meet a friend for drinks and snacks and now we are getting ready for our New Year's Eve special dinner.

Frowns: none that I can think of...it has been a wonderful year (thanks in part to all of the wonderful women I have connected to here...thank you!)

Happy New Year...see you on the flip side!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: LAST smiles n Frowns for 2011 (so make em good)
Smiles~ Is 2011 really allready gone? To me aug-dec went by soooo fast! Gonna take 2012 a day at a time, and love every minute with both my young guys. I going to wake up one morning and they will be all grown up. We enjoyed our trip to the scienc museum today and then Chick-fil-a for lunch! Its a gorgeous day here in Ok~70* for the last day of 2011. The Oldest is outside playing with his new scooter santa brought him and I have the screen door open to the sunshine!! No real plans for the evening. Little sis will be over in a bit. She has a gift package to cover with cello and has asked me to make a recipe card to go with it. Have a Happy New Years!!

Frowns~ Is it really tax season already????
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: everyone in my family is healthy today :)
Frowns: Can't beleive that next year my "baby" starts kindergarten :(
Image~Angie~

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Smiles: The decorations are down (except for the decorated tree..I'll do it tomorrow). Bittersweet really as no grandkids were here to see it or open their presents. Frowns: Barb's son is mad at us now because I made a post on FB about taking the decorations and tree down even though the grandkids haven't gotten over to get their gifts. He feels we humiliated them....and shouldn't be throwing a guilt trip on them.
Image Charlene

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Popped in to say happy new year to all the dear Cherries that chat here on the board. You're all so special! (and talented!!)
Frowns: None...life is wonderful

Lynda

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

Smiles: spending the night at home scrapping in the new year.

Frown: had to work today, bf is working (hopefully he will be home before midnight) didn't get to Michaels tonight like I had hoped.
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

smiles- 2011 has been a great year for me, and I am so blessed!!! The day was picture perfect, blue skies and warm, tomorrow to start the New year, the same!!I look forward to what 2012 has to offer, and many more scrappy moments. And scrapscot, the way I see it, if they feel bad and are upset with you, must be they feel guilty. I am sure you did not print it to be malicious!!

Frowns- Not a one!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to the sweetest cherries in the world!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles: I got to scrap ALL day long! Haven't done that in about 2 months or so. It felt soooo good!

Frowns: My nose is all stuffy!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Smiles: Beautiful day topping off our Texas holiday vacation. Loved the sunny skies and 75+ degree weather. Managed to get all our stuff packed and on the airplane (except for a box of gifts that is getting mailed).

Frowns: Had to say goodbye to lots of family today and now going back to the cold and rainy NW.
- Angie - Come read my blog!

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: I've had a great couple of weeks, only working part time so spending lots of time at home working on lots of different projects. I've finished an altered item and a layout for my January classes, so over the next two days I'm off I get to work on things just for fun. Had a great night last night with Hubby ... it was our anniversary and we went out for a nice dinner and a few drinks. Home before 8 pm and watched a movie. :)

Frowns: Supposed to go to some friends tonight and I just feel like staying home. Hopefully we won't stay long. :)

UPDATE: I am so glad I went to our friends. Didn't stay until midnight, we left about 10, but had a great time. :)

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Smiles: eating out at my favorite Chinese restaurant, spending a little bit of time with my little family, almost $45 of digi goodness here at ACOT for $6!!! (thank you retiring sale and a GC from Janet M!) :-D

Frowns: DH has to work tonight and it's our first NYE apart
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: happy new year to all!
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles: I made candy dipped pretzels with my son!

Frowns: No snow yet!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee