Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Clean Your Room! Post your Progress!
I see that several of us need to keep ourselves in check when it comes to cleaning our rooms. I spent 5ish hours today cleaning mine and it's still not perfect. But, I can see the floor and I can see a substantial part of the table. In fact, the boys were able to come in here and play with playdoh while I finished a page that I started months ago. I needed it done so I could get it out of the way. I also put about 30 pages in an album. I have about 300 more that need that! 30 is just a start.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Clean Your Room! Post your Progress!
I'm in the mood! I just hung the curtains I made and I have a lot of craft supplies and sewing supplies to still find a place for. I will post photos soon.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Whew! I need a good month to do an overhaul on my whole house! Dh started with the pantry the other day, and I did one cabinet in the kitchen last night. I hope to keep the trend going, biting off little bits every day.
Image Image
RACHEL

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

No way it's going to happen until this kink gets out of my back! I do good to walk from room to room! Good think I'm off work this week!
Image Charlene

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry about your back. My dh is suffering with that too and it is not fun. I have not worked on my scrappy room because my scrappy room is my house. That stuff is everywhere! Upstairs, downstairs, everywhere. And I am trying to get ready for dd's wedding. I went shopping for something to wear today. Could not find anything she would want to see me in, maybe I will go naked.
Bibi

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Been working on my room for the last few hours. First I had to put away all my Christmas wrapping supplies. I had everything thrown everywhere tying to get it all done in time. Now I am trying to re-org my scrappy closet and I pulled out a plastic drawer filled with punches and it was so heavy the drawer hit the floor and cracked. Another drawer fell over and all the embellies fell out. I have seriously outgrown my space, sigh. I can't help it if they keep coming out with great new things, I am a punch-a-holic, and everything is 3D now so all my drawers are overflowing with goodies. To top things off Santa got me a Cuttlebug for Christmas and a whole bunch of dyes and embossing folders to go with it (yeah, I am Santa's little elf lol), and I have absolutely no idea where I am going to fit it all.

ImageImage Image Image  

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just finished cleaning my scrappy room :-D It is so nice and clean. Well I haven't vacuumed yet, but that can wait until this weekend. I did get all of the glue and adhesive off of my scrappy place. Emptied the trash bin. All of my embellies are all in their right spots and anything that is supposed to be hanging is now hanging out where they belong. What a wonderful feeling. Everything is shinning and ready to get dirty again :-D
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Not so much progress but I am having far too much fun just scrapping. Ok..I know the room has to be cleaned...I got that, but if i run across things I NEED to scrap NOW...the he*l with the room....I'm about the moment!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

JulesinParadise wrote:Not so much progress but I am having far too much fun just scrapping. Ok..I know the room has to be cleaned...I got that, but if i run across things I NEED to scrap NOW...the he*l with the room....I'm about the moment!
A woman after my own heart :-D

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'm doing the bag a day method. I started today in the bathroom and master closet and filled a small bag full of trash and another big bag with clothes to donate. Tomorrow, I'll continue with my bedroom closet and move on to the dresser and nightstands until I have a full bag. Along the way, the bathroom cabinets were all reorganized and cleaned. Day by day...room by room. I WILL have a clean house that's clutter free....SOON.

Lynda

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

Lynda,
I love the bag a day idea...I may have to put that in place here. We have so much clutter around right now, with Christmas stuff still looking for new homes and my (almost-hoarder) husband being out of work. I'm not the neatest person in the world, and it's even starting to get to me!!
Rachel

Image Image

cort

Cherry Bing

Well you can come and clean mine too....I may even pay you in supplies....LOL

Congrats on getting things done :) :) :)
ImageImage

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I have to keep my room semi clean because it's also the office I work out off. My boss said she was doing a home visit a few months back (hasn't happened yet) so I really got it organized. It just doesn't feel right yet though. I think the bottom line is I don't have enough room.........makes me sad.

I really want to scrap this weekend as I haven't made a page since this summer but I sure have purchased quite a bit!

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Eeekkkk. I haven't even started. But I need too, because I can't find a darned thing in my crafty room! I have way too many Christmas stamps out on my table. My ecraft is hiding underneath them somewhere. I'll have to start tomorrow, just thinking about this is making me tired. :sleeping:

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I could use this! DH and I have been doing major cleaning throughout the house and it seems like everything that didn't have a home is now in my scrap space.

I am going to a weekend crop, so I need to get organized for it too.

Hopefully I'll get to start tomorrow.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I feel sooo much better about my crafty area since my super cleaning before the Bff came to visit. I do have about 50-60 LO's that need to go into a scrapbook as well. I need to find a paper tower, I saw one in the lastest scrapbooks ect, but it does not give a manufacture. That is probably what I am going to ask for for my birthday. Gonna search the internet for one!! Going to also going to continue to straighten as I make a project.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I have started on mine but my problem is I have more stuff than space and Santa was VERY good to me this year. He gave me the new Tim Holtz trinket case and the cargo case but they are both filled up and I need more. We will not even begin to talk about the the closet. My dh is suppose to be redoing the shelves and putting some organizers in it but is working 2 jobs so there has been no time.
ImageImage 

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

I have been trying to clean up my downstairs for a couple months now. I have redone my scrappy space and love it. It was all nice and clean, then I pulled out some pics i needed to sort and refile, so there went the nice and clean.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

So far this morning I have pulled stuff from the closet and I organized all my thread into one container. I sorted through some misc. craft items and put them in there own spot. I rolled my loose twine on craft sticks. I think it is time for a nap!
ImageImage 

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

After cleaning the house this morning and putting away the Christmas decorations I am hoping to get back in there and clean some more of the little things up (lone flowers and little left over bits). Will probably vacuum again and may rearrange the chairs and computer situation. It's really much better in there. I hope to keep it cleaned up through the year. We can keep this thread going to keep ourselves on top of it!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee