Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (Sunday 11/20)
A bike ride into town to the Farmer's Market and then more work on the tree here at home is on our agenda for the day.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Clareo

Cherry Blossom

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Sunday 11/20)
Plans for the day ... work. Sigh. Monday just seems to come around too quickly as far as I'm concerned. Not looking forward to it either as there is an awful amount of tension and it's not looking like it will get fixed anytime soon. Oh well.

I can at least enjoy the fact that my Sunday was lovely. Two friends came over to work on Christmas projects and we had lots of gossip & laughs, wine & nibbles. We all managed to get through quite a bit too. The others were doing baby brag books (about their grandsons) and I made some "Christmas Lists" notebooks for a few friends.

Have a good one!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I was woke up earlier than normal because Zoe had to go out. I do not have a doggy door so I had to get up and let her out back. I decided to stay up. My dh will be leaving for work about 2:30 so I will take a nap then. I plan on finishing 2 snowmen that I have to deliver tomorrow after that I have no idea what I will be doing. Hope everyone has a good day!
ImageImage 

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I need to go for a run and then do some grocery shopping & pick up 'stuff' for the kitty cats. I think since DH is out fishing this morning, I'm going to go get some crafting done before he comes home & then we can spend some time together.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!
- Jan

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

Good morning. Plan for the day is church, then to my FIL's house for the first of our 3 Thanksgiving dinners (over the next week). I'm pretty excited about it, because that family has been pretty splintered since FIL's father passed away...and almost everyone will be there today...together for the first time in several years. :)
Rachel

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning all! Gonna go to the grocery store and pick up everything we need for Thursday. I also need to pick up a little something for Max & Bella. They turn TWO today! I'm hoping to get my scrap on later today. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good Morning Cherries....today I have to run out and finish the errands that didn't get done yesterday due to Mother Nature. It is cold out today so the roads might be a little slippery, we will see. Starting tomorrow there is to be a warm up so the snow will melt fast.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I've been working with a client all weekend. Today, after a couple of hours on site, I'll head back to Houston. Then I need to get some laundry done, and a bit more for work. I did get some thank you cards made last night for my committee that helped out with the event last week. We have a wrap-up dinner on Monday night, where I'll hand them out.
Laurie

ncokely

Cherry Cola

This weekend is wearing me out---Friday night helped wash dishes after a massive dinner attended by 300 people to help with our band's fundraiser, spent Saturday finishing projects for silent auctions and then helped with a Night of Jazz for the band's fundraisers, today ----church, taking Christmas Child shoeboxes to their collection place, making 3 coconut cream pies for another fundraiser and attending a church Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Also hubby has had a terrible migraine all three days, so I have been running him to the doctor for shots, getting prescriptions, etc. :sleeping: :sleeping:
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I need to wash clothes and then hope to do some Christmas card making. This evening sometime, we'll go out to eat for my birthday. Rachel and Bob may join us.

Hopefully it will be a relaxing 63rd birthday! Not near as much fun as 12 years ago! We were at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland that day!
Image Charlene

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good morning ladies. Nothing planned today...just laying around the house and scrapping later. What are Sundays are for? :winkb:

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

A beautiful sunny, warm day here! Rachael, you must be so excited!!!!! Have a great day with the family! Brandy, give a treat to Bella and Max for me! :winkb: And Lori, I agree. A lazy Sunday is in store for me too! Of course I will play in scrappy room, this week will get busy soon and I won't have time. I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Good Morning (afternoon) everyone!

Today's going to be a nice lazy Sunday. Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Off to my parents in a bit to celebrate Thanksgiving since me, my bf, and my mom all have to work on Thursday. I'm going to try to convince the non-hockey people to turn on the Avs-Sharks game tonight since I am missing my Sharks being in town to hang out with them ;) Doubt they will, but I'm gonna try anyway!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Good morning! And it is morning for me....I worked last night, and we had our butts chewed up, spit out, and served back to us on a platter. I'm waiting for my turn in the shower right now, then I have to make a pan of apple crisp. Bob is coming over later this afternoon to make shepherd's pie for everyone and meet DS. So right now, I'm just cruising the boards!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:Good morning! And it is morning for me....I worked last night, and we had our butts chewed up, spit out, and served back to us on a platter. I'm waiting for my turn in the shower right now, then I have to make a pan of apple crisp. Bob is coming over later this afternoon to make shepherd's pie for everyone and meet DS. So right now, I'm just cruising the boards!

Just had to comment I made shepherds pie also!!! Great minds I guess! Enjoy!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Ayla wrote:Good morning! And it is morning for me....I worked last night, and we had our butts chewed up, spit out, and served back to us on a platter. I'm waiting for my turn in the shower right now, then I have to make a pan of apple crisp. Bob is coming over later this afternoon to make shepherd's pie for everyone and meet DS. So right now, I'm just cruising the boards!

We make shepherds pie too. It is awesome.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:
oceanbreezes423 wrote:

We make shepherds pie too. It is awesome.

Mmmm..I LOVE shepherd's pie! I will probably make one with the leftovers after Thanksgiving.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Afternoon!

It's raining cats and dogs here so I have no plans to leave the house. Made yummy biscuits and gravy this morning for breakfast, watched a little "Who's Line is it Anyway?", played with my puppy and now it's time to edit some photos from a recent engagement session and I hope to get in my first digi layout since returning ACOT/scrapping.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day...rain or shine!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Play some more with my dd.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee