We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

familiar faces!
Wowza, I'm seeing quite a few familiar old faces lurking around!! Just had to post about it and say "Hi!" to everyone. It's great to see you around again. :D

Image Image

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: familiar faces!
Hello! I haven't been around much, and definitely have not been scrapping. Hoping the challenges will get me motivated.

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Same here....this is the first time I have posted in the gallery all year long....sad!! BUt it felt good to scrap again. I have been making cards, but no layouts this year.....glad to be back :-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

You don't me me, right :winkb:
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I fly in and out. Good to see you too!
Becky

Image Image Image

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I haven't been around for a while. I've missed being on here. It's just been too busy here. Dd is busy at least 4 days a week after school and then we have church two other days. Plus I'm still working 2 jobs. Have the whole weekend off but I haven't been able to be on here tonight. :bludconfused:
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Good to see you too! :D And good to be seen. Sure have missed scrapping and I hope I can get things together where I can start up again soon!
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I am glad to see all of you! It is great to have someone to talk to.
Bibi

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

Miss my cherry friends so i could not stay away even if it was for a post here and there. Hopefully i can do some scrapping tomorrow. My stash has been untouched for about 6 months now.

akba15

Cherry Berry

I haven't been around much either (since NSD) as work and kids keeping me waaaaaay to busy and exhausted; I do put these crops on my calendar as soon as they are announced as that is partly "MY TIME" to play!

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod