Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Mini Bo Bunny Album Class Here !!!! 12 pm ~
ok let's get this party started....... I like to post all the directions in the intitial thread so you can see it all at once and just come back if you have any questions :)
Gather all of your supplies including stuff from your stash such as ribbons, buttons. Wordart, brads, letter stickers, etc

{optional}Ink all the edges of your album
Decide on your photo placement
ImageImage
I decided to “cover” my image that was going to show through on the front cover…so I placed one of the bracketed images from the sheet on the backside of my photo…see the image it makes more senseJ
ImageImageImage
Crop and mat {I also inked the edges of my matted photos} your photos as you go and place them on the page
ImageImageImageImage
Then go back and add any embellishments you like…all of the pieces that I could ink/distress I did :)..I also pop dotted embellishments here and there throughout the book
Anything that I wanted to journal on I did as I went along as well…and as you can see I LOVE adding me some flowers to anything I do …..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
And really you just put it all together with the rings and are done…I opted NOT to add ribbon to my rings, because my album was kinda “fat” since I added a lot of 3D elements to it….but you don’t have to pop dot anything and can then add ribbon to the rings…..
front of my album :) ImageImage
and questions please let me know :)
Image~Angie~

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Mini Bo Bunny Album Class Here !!!!
Yippee!!! I'm here and can't wait!!

Cherry Bing

Re: Mini Bo Bunny Album Class Here !!!! 12 pm ~
This is BO BUNNY beautiful......Love it all.

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I'm making mine as a gift. Is it ok do it without photos? I want the person who I'm giving it to put her own photos in it.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh my goodness! I'm SO glad I've been saving my mini album and paper from Bo Bunny - I can't wait to make this!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Croppinmama wrote:I'm making mine as a gift. Is it ok do it without photos?
you can totally do it without photos.....if you want them to be able to add photos to it, you could just leave lots of space for them to do it...or make and average size mat to fit a 4x6 photo and then all they have to do is put the photo on top of the mat :) they could also just crop their own photos to any size and put them in therre so you don't have to be restircted to the 4x6 photo sizes :)
Image~Angie~

jennifer_russell09

Cherry Tart

Wow...that is so gorgeous!!! Fantastic job! Can't wait to see everyone else's! :-D

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

nun69 wrote:
you can totally do it without photos.....if you want them to be able to add photos to it, you could just leave lots of space for them to do it...or make and average size mat to fit a 4x6 photo and then all they have to do is put the photo on top of the mat :) they could also just crop their own photos to any size and put them in therre so you don't have to be restircted to the 4x6 photo sizes :)

Sounds good, thanks. She is a scrapper so she will be able to crop her photos and be creative with them.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

hi Angie! don't have all my materials yet so I am just going to watch today :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Absolutly Beautiful!!! Love all the black and white photos with the sepia color of the pages!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

This album is so beautiful. I don't have the album, yet, but I'm saving these directions!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Croppinmama wrote:
nun69 wrote:

Sounds good, thanks. She is a scrapper so she will be able to crop her photos and be creative with them.
another thing you could do is cut out a bunch of the little tags and stuff out from this sheet and give them to her in a little baggie :)
Image~Angie~

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

That's a great idea...thanks so much :-D

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

you could also put the flowers together with brads and stuff, plus ink the edsges of all the little tags and stuff.....then she can just put them anywhere she wants without having to really think about it....another idea is if you don't want to put the phot mats on the actual album pages, then make a bunch of different size mats and put them in the same little baggie with the goodies you cut out and she can then pick and shose the ones she wants to use :)
Image~Angie~

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

That is so cute!!
Image Charlene

Aimeeee

Cherry Blossom

Really pretty! :)
Aimee - Mommy to Drew (6), Carter, Brenna, and Emily (3)

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I was not able to be present for the class, but I think that I can follow these very good directions. It is so beautiful and I can't wait to do it. I have all my stuff together at home.
Bibi

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

This was a great class. Thank you Angie for all your help and great instructions. This is for a gift so there are no photo's. I still have some finishing touches but this is what I have so far. You can't see the ribbon, but one of the ribbons have musical notes...I couldn't resist since there were music note paper in this collection.

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Croppinmama wrote:This was a great class. Thank you Angie for all your help and great instructions. This is for a gift so there are no photo's. I still have some finishing touches but this is what I have so far. You can't see the ribbon, but one of the ribbons have musical notes...I couldn't resist since there were music note paper in this collection.

OMG...this tunred out FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! your friend is gonna LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Thanks, I'm going to do what you suggested and give her the rest of the stuff with matching card stock. Then she can mat her photos and such...she is a scapper too. Thanks for the great idea :)

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod