We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

**Scary Movie Bingo** WINNER!!
Finally a Winner! Man, is bingo always painful or only for the caller who is trying to multitask with crappy internet?

Congrats to Denise - dwinchell

You are the proud winner of a $5.00 ACOT giftcard!

I'll give you a few minutes to get your lists in if you haven't.

I'll start calling at 11:10

Watch this first post :)

[table] [tr] [td]98.Zombie[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]72. Them![/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]39. Dawn of the Dead[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]71. The Sixth Sense[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]37. House on Haunted Hill (1999)[/td] [/tr] [/table]
[table] [tr] [td]86. Wizard of Oz[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]89. Alice Sweet Alice[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]80. Poltergeist[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]38. Peeping Tom[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]47. Nosferatu (1929)[/td] [/tr] [/table]
[table] [tr] [td]85. Blood & Black Lace[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]32. Pet Sematary[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]78. The Brood[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]66. The Tenant[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]64. Near Dark[/td] [/tr] [/table]sorry for the delay...getting kids laying down with a movie :)
[table] [tr] [td]13. Scream[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]35. Aliens[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]1. Jaws[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]19. Hellraiser[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]12. Misery[/td] [/tr] [/table]sorry again...dh stole my computer

two lists :)

[table] [tr] [td]5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]60. The Beyond[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]24. Suspiria[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]84. Blue Velvet[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]56. Single White Female[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]23. Rosemary's Baby[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]43. It's Alive![/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]25. Phantasm[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]75. Candyman[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]36. Cape Fear (1962)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]11. Audition[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]29. Serpent and the Rainbow[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]94. Child's Play[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]44. The Game[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]73. Blood Simple[/td] [/tr] [/table]
[table] [tr] [td]92. Village of the Damned[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]3. Exorcist[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]31. Friday the 13th[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]42. An American Werewolf in London[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]53. Demons[/td] [/tr] [/table]

This is going to be the bingo game that keeps getting delayed...my internet won't stay connected :)

[table] [tr] [td]97. Cat People (1982)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]55. The Vanishing (1993)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]2. Alien[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]54. The Changeling[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]100.28 Days Later[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]74. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]14. Halloween[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]62. The Wolf Man[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]46. The Sentinel[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]41. The Hills Have Eyes (1977)[/td] [/tr] [/table]
[table] [tr] [td]15. Freaks[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]48. The Thing (1982)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]95. Jurassic Park[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]6. Shining[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]17. A Nightmare on Elm Street[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]30. Blair Witch Project[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]70. The Stepfather[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]34. The Hitcher (1986)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]45. The Wicker Man (1975)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]99. Creepshow[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]49. Diabolique[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]93. Pacific Heights[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]52. The Phantom of the Opera[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]88. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]26. Seven[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]16. The Omen (1976)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]59. Fatal Attraction[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]69. Re-Animator[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]61. The Devil's Backbone[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]22. Don't Look Now[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]79. Dracula (1992)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]8. Carrie (1976)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]68. The Black Cat[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]10. Wait Until Dark[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]96. The Birds[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Hope we're getting close!

[table] [tr] [td]87. Black Christmas (1974)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]40. Black Sunday[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]27. Frankenstein (1931)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]77. Signs[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]83. The Others[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]91. Shallow Grave[/td] [/tr] [/table]

and one of the scariest movies of all time ...
[table] [tr] [td]58. Cujo[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]67. Duel - this one i've not heard of :)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

found the ones I skipped...but I threw them back into the mix :)

[table] [tr] [td]20. The Ring (2002)[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]7. Silence of the Lambs[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]76. Evil Dead[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]81. The Howling[/td] [/tr] [/table]

[table] [tr] [td]65. Marathon Man[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]4. Psycho (1960)[/td] [/tr] [/table]
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

javalove

Cherry Bing

Re: **Scary Movie Bingo** HERE!!
Yay...I'm at least half awake.
Lisa

Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Yay!!

craftyk

Cherry Bing

yay!!!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've got my list and ready.
 Image ImageImage

Nancy Aguinaldo .

Cherry Tart

I'm ready!!!! :-D
Nancy

jennifer_russell09

Cherry Tart

So excited to start!!

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Ready when you are!
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I'm here, too! Getting sleepy, but here!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Ready!
ImageImageImage

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm here....checking my list now.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

can you see the words okay?

I put them into excel and then am using a random number generator....pasting isn't quite looking the way I wanted...
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

javalove

Cherry Bing

Only one so far...
Lisa

Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

they look fine to me.
 Image ImageImage

javalove

Cherry Bing

deerewife wrote:can you see the words okay?

I put them into excel and then am using a random number generator....pasting isn't quite looking the way I wanted...

They look good!
Lisa

Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

They look great!
Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Only 1
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Where do you get the list? i want to play.
Bibi

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Wow. I actually had 3 of the first 5.
ImageImageImage

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Got two so far
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod