Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

What does your avatar say about you?

My daughters (ages 6 & 7) were just reading over my shoulder and saw some of the CT's avatars. Which led them to ask which one was mine. When I showed them the reaction was "Ewwwwwww!" :-D

Not QUITE the reaction I get from you ladies. :winkb:

But it made me think. My avatar was picked late one night (probably during a crop) shortly after my now ex-husband left us. I was feeling lonely I think...so I found this hottie. He's mine forever now. I've tried to change him a couple times and I always get in trouble. LOL

SO...what does your avatar say about you? You can answer this even if it's a picture of you...tell us what you were doing when the picture was taken and why you chose it! :-D

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Avatars
Mine... well I think its probably cause I always sing this song when my kids question me.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My avatar was taken June of this year at my cousin's wedding. DH and I were posing for the camera.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I tried to change mine for the last crop and have not been able to get it to work ever since. I have tried several times, but it just won't work!
Bibi

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mine is me...and it took me all DAY to figure out to post it here! lol!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I love me some Kenny Chesney!!!

Carol

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Mine is an older pic of me. It's probably one of the most recent I have, even though it's about... I dunno, 5 years old? Maybe not quite that. I think the last I was around was 2008 so it's got to be at least that old. LOL

I've had twins and lost weight since then. Not a lot, but in a face shot it would probably be obvious. And yes, I weigh less now after having twins than I did here before my twin pregnancy. Nursing two babies will do that to ya. LOL :-D
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

:-D My current crop avatar is because "The Wicked Witch" is my favorite movie villain. I love "The Wizard of Oz" and so I picked her.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

Mine says that when I was a kid this guy scared the bejeebies out of me. We were supposed to choose villians or bad guys and I don't like scary things....Egle's avatar scares me to death. So I picked something that is cute, but used to scare me....isn't he so adorable!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I chose mine because Hannibal Lecter is my all-time favorite villain and "Silence of the Lambs" is my all-time favorite horror/psychological thriller. The book is A LOT more scarier than the movie too.

Not to mention, Lecter is the perfect mix of the best and worst of human nature.
Chrissy

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I got a horrible case of poison ivy when we were picking for the crop. It seemed appropriate :)
~pam~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I LOVE me some Tim Burtona nd REALLY Wanted Jack from Nigfhtmare Before Christmas, but I gave him to my beloved Jen for the crop :)
Image~Angie~

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Mine is a tractor to go with my screen name.

I'm helping with the crop, but waiting on my avi :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Mine is a place that my dad loved to go. Down below this little "cabin" there is a stream that my dad fished... so when he passed away we scattered his ashes around this cabin. Always brings a smile to face when I think about. Being outdoors and fishing were the things my dad loved most -- aside from his family, of course. :-D
Stacy

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I think mine speaks for itself lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I really like this layout. It was from a kit my sil bought for me, and it was so colorful and it was about me, so I had to use it.

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

My usual one is a flash of my fave teams. Yankees and NY Giants :-D
CHEERS~~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Mine was taken by yours truly during our annual kayak trip on the Pine River in West Michigan. I love the picture because we were having fun, I actually was wearing a hat, and with no makeup, I still love the smile and the odd angle of the picture. Odd angle...odd person...fits, don't you think?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Mine was taken this past Christmas with my beautiful DD, Kate. And I actually like how I look in the picture
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Cherry Bing

I cant figure out how to change my avatar... its not cooperating with me...

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee