Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (TGIF 9/16)
Not a very good night's sleep. My coughing even kept the cat up! I'm making a dr. apt. if this doesn't abate by Monday. Today I am working on a couple of H'ween layouts for my 2010 album and for the little guys' and maybe starting my annual H'ween project.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: Good Morning ACOT (TGIF 9/16)
I plan on celebrating my son's 15th birthday.
~pam~

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Feel better, Jules. Happy birthday to your son, Pam.

I'm gearing up for an early birthday present from my DH. He's taking me hot air ballooning tomorrow morning at sunrise. Can't wait. Just have to get my camera ready today.

Lynda

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Sleep, again.
Bibi

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

LyndaKay wrote:Feel better, Jules. Happy birthday to your son, Pam.

I'm gearing up for an early birthday present from my DH. He's taking me hot air ballooning tomorrow morning at sunrise. Can't wait. Just have to get my camera ready today.
awesome!!
that sounds cool!
~pam~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I can't believe I'm even coherent this early considering I was up until 3am or so. But a little more sleep, then I want to go talk to the owner of the framing shop and see if there's anything there....going to tease him about where he's taking me for my birthday and see how he responds lol. There is a noon-6pm sale at Michael's that I want to hit because it's for a percentage (I don't remember what it is) off everything, even stuff already on sale. And scrapbook storage is already 50% off, so this is a great time to buy the extra 3 cubes I want for my scrappy space.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

4peasinourpod wrote:I plan on celebrating my son's 15th birthday.

Happy Birthday to Evan, Pam.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LyndaKay wrote:Feel better, Jules. Happy birthday to your son, Pam.

How exciting and happy early B'day to you, pal!

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!

Hope you feel better soon Jules and that nasty cough goes away...

Happy Birthday to your son Pam!!!

Have a wonderful weekend :-)

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good Morning everyone!

Hope you feel better soon Jules!

Pam, Happy Birthday to your son!

This morning SIL and I are gonna go to the store to get last minute whatevers for our Scrap Night tonight. Then, clean, clean, and clean. Mostly just sweep the floors and vacuum and tidy up the spare bedroom. People will be starting to come over around 5:30 and 6.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning everyone...no big plans for me today other than enjoying the last day of quiet before DD's home for the weekend. May scrap some and run several errands today. Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

Happy Friday!

Jules, I hope your cough gets better.

Pam, I hope your son has a fantastic birthday.

Tonight I have to work the concession stand at the high school football game. BF got into town a day early, so we're just hanging out today while the kids are in school...maybe going out for lunch. Dinner tonight is concession stand food for everyone...the kids are thrilled; me, not so much.
Lisa

Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Finishing "Break-A-Leg" gifts for my family to take to opening night of the play. Only have to teach 4 classes today because one grade went on a field trip. Need to start cleaning the house because the in-laws are coming Sunday to see the play.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Hope you feel better really soon Jules!!! A Happy birthday to that 15yr!!

Today is nice and quiet. I have a shirt for my mom I need to bling for her, so she can wear it tonight. I feel like scrapping, and I will!! I went to opening day at the state fair yesterday and had a corndog, crackle popcorn, and brought home a bag of cotton candy to share with my boys!! I entered six projects in the crafts depatment. I won a ribbon on everything, however nothing higher than second and nothing lower than fourth. I recieved two second places, two third places, and two fourth places. There are only cash prizes for best of show, so just ribbons for me. Again I truly believe that the judges are just nice volunters, and really have no experience in the field they judge. Just pleased everything placed!! Have a great ffriday everybody!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

meteechtap wrote:Hope you feel better really soon Jules!!! A Happy birthday to that 15yr!!

Today is nice and quiet. I have a shirt for my mom I need to bling for her, so she can wear it tonight. I feel like scrapping, and I will!! I went to opening day at the state fair yesterday and had a corndog, crackle popcorn, and brought home a bag of cotton candy to share with my boys!! I entered six projects in the crafts depatment. I won a ribbon on everything, however nothing higher than second and nothing lower than fourth. I recieved two second places, two third places, and two fourth places. There are only cash prizes for best of show, so just ribbons for me. Again I truly believe that the judges are just nice volunters, and really have no experience in the field they judge. Just pleased everything placed!! Have a great ffriday everybody!!

I'd say that your many medals are worth a big TOOT~! Way to go!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

good morning all! Jules, I hope you are well soon! and for all the people with birthdays around us, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
as for me, I am keeping busy till 4pm when I can leave the Dark Side, AKA work and get home where I have a craft cupboard to finish putting together, then I will probably spend the rest of the night playing with/putting my scrappy stuff in the new cupboards. Tomorrow night is a girls night out with my best girls and I have a really cute mini album that I made this week that my bff is going to get for her birthday! I can't wait to give it to her!!! gotta reprint the pics yet and then place them on the book, and take pics of the album... Sunday is housecleaning, hopefully I can sleep in a bit too. Tomorrow morning I have to take Isabella back to the vet early, found a lump on her belly that is new and I want it checked :waiting: busy weeked!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Feel better Jules, I guess you can have summer colds all year long in FL. It's finally setteling down here. We had some major flooding in our town this past week. Luckily we only had some minor basement water, but my husband works at a 911 center and was very busy and we both helped at the disaster relief centers set up near us. We still have roads closed and have to drive about 20 miles out of the way to get around. And we were without power for 3 days. It was just a crazy few days. I'm looking forward to playing with my SS gift that came today and relaxing a bit this weekend.
DH is working on our drywall that we had hired someone to fix and they did an awful job so he is redoing it, and I am decorating for fall. Fun stuff:)
Joyce 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee