Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (happy Monday Sept 12)
Just two more days til my honey's 66th b'day. I have a surprise for him all planned.

We're off to get our tickets to Disney today at AAA for DW and Epcot where we are meeting Janet and her husband Bob for Epcot's Food and Wine Expo at the end of the month. We have a few other errands to run as well and then home for some scrapping.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning ACOT (happy Monday Sept 12)
Busy week ahead getting things packed to bring to FL, arrange flood insurance, papers for closing, etc. We're doing the walk-through with the builder a week from today and then I'll go through my 14 page check list of things to inspect. It's overboard, but I want it as close to perfect as I can get. Made up the spreadsheet with over 600 items on my check list. It's got everything from "Do the ceiling fans wobble?" to "does the bathroom door lock?".

Happy Monday all!

Lynda

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LyndaKay wrote:Busy week ahead getting things packed to bring to FL, arrange flood insurance, papers for closing, etc. We're doing the walk-through with the builder a week from today and then I'll go through my 14 page check list of things to inspect. It's overboard, but I want it as close to perfect as I can get. Made up the spreadsheet with over 600 items on my check list. It's got everything from "Do the ceiling fans wobble?" to "does the bathroom door lock?".

Happy Monday all!

Oooh but soon you will be so much closer and, once you get all settled in, let's plan a meet and scrap!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I have a very busy week I have to cram 6 clients in 3 days plus get my house clean and finish packing before we leave Wednesday night. My sister will be coming to take care of my dog and I want the house to be clean! So much to do so little time! Have a great day everyone!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

scrapy1967 wrote:Good morning! I have a very busy week I have to cram 6 clients in 3 days plus get my house clean and finish packing before we leave Wednesday night. My sister will be coming to take care of my dog and I want the house to be clean! So much to do so little time! Have a great day everyone!

You can do it...I have faith in you!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

JulesinParadise wrote:
LyndaKay wrote:Busy week ahead getting things packed to bring to FL, arrange flood insurance, papers for closing, etc. We're doing the walk-through with the builder a week from today and then I'll go through my 14 page check list of things to inspect. It's overboard, but I want it as close to perfect as I can get. Made up the spreadsheet with over 600 items on my check list. It's got everything from "Do the ceiling fans wobble?" to "does the bathroom door lock?".

Happy Monday all!

Oooh but soon you will be so much closer and, once you get all settled in, let's plan a meet and scrap!

Would love to come up to one of your classes at Posh! We'll be back and forth all Fall trying to get furniture in, but no set schedule yet.

Lynda

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LyndaKay wrote:
JulesinParadise wrote:

Happy Monday all!

Would love to come up to one of your classes at Posh! We'll be back and forth all Fall trying to get furniture in, but no set schedule yet.

We'll have to meet half way and go to lunch with Janet M as she is on Anna Maria most of the winter!

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...my day will hopefully be full of getting lots done. With helping my dad yesterday and spending time with DD on Saturday, all my housework and CT work have really started piling up on me (being on 3 teams at once is more challenging than I thought it would be). So hoping to make a huge dent in all that today. DH is headed down to the big city to start orientation on his new job...bless his heart, he's so nervous (which is rare for him). Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good Morning! Can't believe its the beginning of a new week. The weekend just FLEW by!

I spent the 1st hour this morning paying bills. Then the rest of the day will spent working. Later tonight, DH and I are gonna start painting my office/scrap room.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Good morning!!! Up and ready to take DS to school. No specific plans for today, DH is off work this week thanks to vaca he had to use. There is a Futon Bunk Bed in the back yard we need to try to fix up for the boys bedroom. Littleset DS needs a new place to see beside Mom and Dad's Bed!!!! We found it at the Goodwill for half off 49.99! All pieces are there, just need the futon matress. The backyard is also another project that needs to be finished, before oldest DS's birthday. Grandma found a tiny swingset for the boys. So even though I don't have any specific plans , they seem to be cut out for me anyways. Have a Greayt Monday!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

sherry

Cherry Bing

Phone call/appt making/work day. Haven't been at my desk to do paperwork for over a week- that may not sound like long, but I am treasurer & clerk of our church and have alot of personal paperwork etc.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I will be cleaning house because I am expecting company. I thank God that I am able to do this.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Happy Monday all!
Looking so forward to you getting down here so we can all meet together- after all there's nothing like sharing the Tiki Bar time in person some day well a few times would be nice. We can ride up togther tp Posh someday.

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Monday Morning!!!

Had a great time at the Wynonna concert Friday night.
Took 11 yr old DGS his first concert. He was so excited. It was so much fun to watch him :-)

I agree the weekend went by really fast.

Today need to make sure to get some more of that never ending laundry done.
Maybe I will work on my quilt....

Have a great day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

javalove

Cherry Bing

I missed this morning, so good afternoon, all! I spent the morning running to Costco, Office Max, etc., then actually finished a quick page when I got home. We have an away soccer game tonight...JV starts at 5:30 so I need to be out of here before 5. Probably won't be home until after 9, and by then I'll be ready for a book and my bed!
Lisa

Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Good afternoon! Well, it's a busy week for me. Tonight I have to go to a meeting at the high school for band/choir parents to talk about a potential trip in the spring for the kids and all the fundraising that will entail.

Tomorrow night I have to go grocery shopping with a friend right after work to buy the food for a dinner we (the Emblem Club) is doing Wednesday night at the Elks Lodge. After that I have to rearrange the tables at the lodge and then go home and bake brownies for the dessert.

Wednesday I have a lunch engagement immediately followed by going to the Elks to start preparing for dinner. We're serving Halibut Olympia, Sirloin Steak, salad, another vege, rice, rolls and for dessert brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and creme de menthe. Yum!!! Plus as part of the entertainment we're doing an Alaska Day fashion show, and somehow I got roped into wearing a gown for that.

After that is done then I need to prepare for a meeting next Tuesday of parents of the graduating class (Class of 2012). Every year the parents through an all night party for the kids following graduation. Again, somehow it seems like I'm the organizer of this.

I think I need to learn how to say NO. It will be easier after May of 2012 when DD graduates. :D

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I feel like I live here at work!! My day so far has been uneventful, but I am still at work for another 5 1/2 hours... I did get an email today saying that my application for a job I applied for in July, has been passed along to the hiring official. Cross your fingers that they call to set up an interview soon!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee