Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

sizzix texture boutique embossing machine
http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... CGkQ8gIwAA I'm trying to decide if I need this machine! I have diecut machines but I don't have anything that embosses, except the quickutz that i have put away! I was wondering if I need another machine! I could buy a BIG SHOT which does both diecuts and embosses. But right now I'm only interested in the embossing part. Does anyone have this machine and would talk me into buying it? :winkb:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: sizzix texture boutique embossing machine
I have the texture boutique and i like it. But it only embosses. and that price isn't all that bad for it.

However I did end up going and buying a bigshot machine (stupid tim holtz dies ;) ;) ;) ;)) which does the same thing and die cuts. If storage is an issue and you don't think you will use the die cutting then the boutique is a good choice. it's easy to assemble and use..and quite honestly i use it to emboss more then the big shot unless i have it out already.

I guess you have to weigh how much you want to do with it. and you can always sell what you don't use. ;) ;) ;) ;) anymore questions feel free to let me know and i will try to help.
ImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

My mom got me the Texture Boutique to do my sis' wedding invites. Unfortunately, my sis wanted the invites bigger than what fit in the machine, so I got a Big Shot to do the actual card part (and it's nice for the dies I have been wanting to get). But the Texture Boutique is great for me to pull out for smaller embellishments and cards and I have found myself using it a ton!

megamay

Cherry Cola

I have the texture boutique. I love that it is easy to use, small and inexpensive. But like the OP said, it only does a certain size. I have embossed chipboard with it though. that takes some muscle power but it worked.

Im still asking for a big shot for christmas though.

aceason

Cherry Bing

I have two Sizzix, a Quickutz, two Cricuts, and a Cuttlebug and I still bought the Texture Boutique! I love embossing too and it's so nice and light and adorable! I like that I can carry it to crops and it doesn't take up too much space.

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love mine! I got it on Amazon and I got the kit, 3 embossing plates, 20 cards with envelopes, and some samples of coordinations paper. I love it! I use it for lots of card making.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee