Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

Gallery love
You can do more than just leaving comments in the gallery now. You can like(Facebook), +1(Google) or tweet when looking at all of the layouts. I just finished adding those buttons to the gallery. Yesterday, I added the buttons to the articles and product pages. So now when you find a layout, article or product that you really like, you can like it and share it with your friends.
-Echo

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Gallery love
I just saw that and it's AWESOME!!! you rock!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

That's awesome!!! Now we need an Iphone app;)
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Great feature!!

now, if you could get my pm's to go to my phone, I would vote for you for President :)
~pam~

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Awesome feature!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Oh my...I've seen some lovely things here lately that I'd love to share with people on facebook. Off and running and waving many thanks!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That's a great feature! I will definately use it and my scrappy Facebook friends will appreciate it. I still think motivating people to get INTO the gallery is the way to go though. I know points are a sore subject, but something to get people in there would be great! When I started in 2006, there was alot more people in the gallery than there is now...sure it fizzles a little in the summer time, but I noticed this winter was slow.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is WAY COOL!!!! Thank you
SUS ImageImageImage

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

echo wrote:You can do more than just leaving comments in the gallery now. You can like(Facebook), +1(Google) or tweet when looking at all of the layouts. I just finished adding those buttons to the gallery. Yesterday, I added the buttons to the articles and product pages. So now when you find a layout, article or product that you really like, you can like it and share it with your friends.
That's awesome! Thanks!

WendyBirdDesigns

Cherry Blossom

So cool! Thanks Brandon!
ImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

That's cool! Thanks.
Image Charlene

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

Northern Brat wrote:That's a great feature! I will definately use it and my scrappy Facebook friends will appreciate it. I still think motivating people to get INTO the gallery is the way to go though. I know points are a sore subject, but something to get people in there would be great! When I started in 2006, there was alot more people in the gallery than there is now...sure it fizzles a little in the summer time, but I noticed this winter was slow.

I want to say that I always see gallery comments from you and I know you comment on a lot of mine and I really appreciate it.

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

Brandon - thanks for everything you do and I love the fact that we can see gallery post #'s when you look at someone's profile name.

You are awesome at keeping us happy

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

SWAY2865 wrote:Brandon - thanks for everything you do and I love the fact that we can see gallery post #'s when you look at someone's profile name.

You are awesome at keeping us happy
Ditto Brandon..thank you! Thanks Traci!! Question though... I did the facebook thing, and it just posted ACOT Scrapbooking site in that purple icon...I was highlighting Jules.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

dreamsofnyssa

Cherry Tart

That's cool! Thanks for setting that up. :-)
Stefani *Ü*
My Blog: Dreams Of Nyssa

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

gine

Cherry Garcia

awesome :D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Janell

Cherry Cola

Wow that's cool! Thanks!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome!!! Thank you
Image \ ImageImage

Return to “Announcements”

Information