Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Playing with my Copics.
Love it, I want to take a class so I can teach it at my lss.

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Re: Playing with my Copics.
craftyfool wrote:Ok fess up. You're really an undercover agent for Copic, arentcha? Image

LMAO! Honestly, I'm NOT! But I may end up getting certified though!

beachlover wrote:gorgeous!! I recently picked up a few of those thinking they were regular pens. Now I have to figure out how to use these!!! This would make a great class for our next crop :-D :winkb: :-D

They are really easy to use. It is hard to make a mistake with them because they are kind of correctable. Check out YouTube for some great tutorial videos. Who knows...maybe a tutorial could be worked out! :winkb:
Chrissy

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Re: Playing with my Copics. **More Images!**
ChrissyTina wrote:I decided to sit down and play with my Copics. This is my first. time. evaaarrr really playing with them. The stamp is by Bombshell Stamps. My technique still needs a bit of refinement, but I could not believe how ridiculously easy it was to really use these markers! I used the Copic 12 "B" marker set (or something like that), E00 (Skin White), E21 (Baby Skin Pink), and 0 (Colorless Blender). The colorless blender is great for diluting color and if you color out of the lines, you can use it "push" the ink back into the image. It's almost like an eraser of sorts.

If you are the least bit curious about these markers, I'd say pick them up! If you are a hardcore stamper, then these are a must.

Image Image

These are just Crazy Good! WOW!
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I still need to play with mine, just haven't foudn the time!!! gonna go buy some cute square cards to make :)
Image~Angie~

Cherry Jubilee

So are there different types of copics? I have a set of 24 that I bought a few years ago, and to be honest, I've only used them a couple of times. Didn't realize there was a "technique" to using them. I guess I 'll be scoping out youtube to see how the properly use them.

I see that the ones here for sale at ACOT are refillable. I was looking at mine and I don't think they are.. Is this a new feature?

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

MindySue wrote:So are there different types of copics? I have a set of 24 that I bought a few years ago, and to be honest, I've only used them a couple of times. Didn't realize there was a "technique" to using them. I guess I 'll be scoping out youtube to see how the properly use them.

I see that the ones here for sale at ACOT are refillable. I was looking at mine and I don't think they are.. Is this a new feature?

Some of them are refillable. We have 321 new Sketch coming soon. There are a LOT of colors to choose from. I hope we can get them online tomorrow so everyone can see how many there are. It's actually very intense to see how many there are.....
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

Great coloring job! I LOVE my Copics!!
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

WOW! Great job!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

gine

Cherry Garcia

Looks great !!!
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Very cool. Gotta get some!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

dreamsofnyssa

Cherry Tart

Good job. These look great! :-)
Stefani *Ü*
My Blog: Dreams Of Nyssa

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

wowzer! These look really great.

Lynda

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Thanks guys! I have really enjoyed experimenting with them and I definitely want to get more in certain color families. As for being refillable, I believe all Copics are refillable. You just have to get the re-inkers and I believe there's a little tool/gadget thingy that make refilling less messy.
Chrissy

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

How cool! Great job!
Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee