So...Inquiring Minds Want to Know....

Moderators: MamaK321, 4peasinourpod

ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

So...Inquiring Minds Want to Know....

Post by ChrissyTina »

...what is the CRAZIEST, ROCKSTAR TYPE stunt you've ever pulled? Whether it be drunken debauchery, practical joke, or just plain ol' craziness, inquiring minds want to know. Might be some points involved........................

Mine would have to be this one night in Vegas. :winkb:

We all went to Coyote Ugly. Of course, we danced on the bar! Of course, we had a blast! But the unexpected happened....and....I WAS OFFERED A JOB!!! LMAO!!! I declined of course....and got my next round of drinks on the house!

Image Image
Chrissy

pebbles831
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 90

Re: So...Inquiring Minds Want to Know....

Post by pebbles831 »

Great story!

I will have to think a minute about my story, or if I even have one.
- Shannon -
Mom of 4, ages 7, 6, 5, and 3
Air Force Wife
You can check out our adventures in Okinawa, Japan on my blog!
My Blog

meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

I have to live thru all of you that have done crazy things!! the closest I get to wild is dancing in front of about 1400 people at recital.:?
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

I'm lame...can't think of anything remotely rockstar-like.
ImageImageImage
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 194

Post by lesmitch »

trip to new orleans, lots of alcohol, and lots of craziness, came home with a bunch of free beads to give as souviners. lol
 ImageImageImageImageImage

milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

I don't ever remember the wild times cause they usually involve the tequila and clothes coming off! :-D
ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing

Post by ChrissyTina »

milmomma wrote:I don't ever remember the wild times cause they usually involve the tequila and clothes coming off! :-D

"Tequila makes her clothes fall off..." LOVE that song!

I'm surprised I can remember mine! There was that one night in Okinawa...that involved Jack Daniels, 151, corona, a cab and a plastic bag......
Chrissy

ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing

Post by ChrissyTina »

POINTS! POINTS! A SHOT OF POINTS!!

to:

lesmitch

DRINK UP!
Chrissy

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I remember when I was 17, I went to see Rod Stewart in concert. Afterwards, I hung out with the band (I was brazen) and I went back to the guitarist's room. Nothing happened (swear to God). He showed me photos of him, Rod Steward and Brit Eklund, and we laid on his bed - fully clothed while he chatted and sang to me. I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

paperqueen
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 18

Post by paperqueen »

I vaguely remember a night after ten shooters and some beers, puking in the bushes outside the restaraunt, hanging out the car window yelling at people, and then going to the Waffle House for an early morning breakfast. Man, I am way too old now for that kind of stuff!
Image Image

Missy; Wife, Momma to three boys, and a lover of all things crafty!

check out my blog at:
[url=http:www.papertreats.blogspot.com]http:www.papertreats.blogspot.com[/url]
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

LOL!! wtg :winkb: next time the ACOT ladies get together in vegas, they better be sure to take you!

well, i can't recall much from my hazy (very verrry hazy) memory, but there was a lot making out
on the dance floor & at some point i ran into a floor-to-ceiling mirror... oh, but nothing compared
to a crazy ol' woman showing me her bosom buddies in the bathroom :? um uh, awkward...LMAO!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

I was about 17 and hanging out at rodeo's with my next door neighbors 23 year old divorced daughter and her friend. I managed to convince a cowboy (never mind how) that I was the good time blonde he was looking for and was having lots of fun (back in early 60's so very innocent I assure you) when my divorced friend and another older gal came storming over to where we were in the cow barn ( yeah really a cow barn) and told him I was 17 and just barely that. LOL Talk about getting dropped - lol But as I said, very early 1960's so probably not rock star wild or wicked but still a great memory.
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

writerlady wrote:I remember when I was 17, I went to see Rod Stewart in concert. Afterwards, I hung out with the band (I was brazen) and I went back to the guitarist's room. Nothing happened (swear to God). He showed me photos of him, Rod Steward and Brit Eklund, and we laid on his bed - fully clothed while he chatted and sang to me. I don't think I'll ever forget it.
whoa lady, that sounds pretty cool and even romantic... aww!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
lsdopey
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 14

Post by lsdopey »

[quote="

We all went to Coyote Ugly. Of course, we danced on the bar! Of course, we had a blast! But the unexpected happened....and....I [/quote]

Funny, my story starts out the same .... but I can't really remember what happened after that :bluewinkb:
~ Liana

Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!

ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing

Post by ChrissyTina »

scrapsakes wrote:LOL!! wtg :winkb: next time the ACOT ladies get together in vegas, they better be sure to take you!

well, i can't recall much from my hazy (very verrry hazy) memory, but there was a lot making out
on the dance floor & at some point i ran into a floor-to-ceiling mirror... oh, but nothing compared
to a crazy ol' woman showing me her bosom buddies in the bathroom :? um uh, awkward...LMAO!

We had all gone out to Hollywood one night and I about choked when I heard a tranny giving makeup tips to a chick in the restroom! And she was GAWGEOUS!!!!
Chrissy

ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing

Post by ChrissyTina »

lsdopey wrote:[quote="

We all went to Coyote Ugly. Of course, we danced on the bar! Of course, we had a blast! But the unexpected happened....and....I

Funny, my story starts out the same .... but I can't really remember what happened after that :bluewinkb:[/quote]

Yeeeeeah....I have A LOT of those that start and end like that too....
Chrissy

jtweety31
Cherry Tart

Post by jtweety31 »

This goes way back to grade school...I took dance and modeling classes. At the recital we were not allowed to wear glasses and I didn't have contacts at the time. Well you can say I was blind as a bat, so while walking to the end of the "T", had my foot one step over the walkway and almost became a mash pit until someone screamed out, STOP.
OneJR
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 6

Post by OneJR »

The one night out of my life where I have absolutely no recollection of the evening. Last thing I remember was drinking champagne at a wedding reception and then the next morning, I woke up at home. Let me tell you...Champagne is an awful hangover!
Friends in Scrappin'
Judy
ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing

Post by ChrissyTina »

POINTS TO:

One JR
jtweety31
meteechtap
pebbles831

thank you so much for sharing your rockstar moments!!!!
Chrissy

Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

I was at an Emblem Convention several years ago... 10 years or so. My husband and I both drink Cuervo 1800 Tequila. Well, we were at the particular Elks Lodge and they did not have that brand. So I went and found the bar manager who was a friend, and I said...... "Mike, what's the deal? Jon (my dh) comes to a convention and you have the tequila he drinks, I am here for a convention you don't have it." So, that afternoon he went down and bought a bottle of it for the bar. So, I apparently felt it was my duty to drink as much of the bottle as possible. I have absolutely no clue how many rounds of shots my friends and I drank of it, but plenty. We left the Elks, and went across the street to another bar and danced. The next day I said to my friends wow ... what an awesome band that was last night. They were like, what band? I said the band at that little bar we went to .. .the 3 guys.... my one friends says .... um.. Mindy ... that was one guy. LOL!!!!

Another story was many many years ago.... I went out for Halloween with one of my friends ... dressed up as a lady of the evening .... back then I never drank and I had 2 strawberry margaritas at one place followed by a couple of shots somewhere else. We went to the Moose and I started dancing on a table and was asked to leave. LOL!

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”