We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Ayla

Cherry Addict

What do you eat first?
There used to be a cartoon in our Sunday paper that always had a battle between the mom and daughter on Easter....the daughter tried to keep her chocolate bunny from the mom because the mom would always eat the ears off. So.......what do you eat first.....the ears.....or the feet?

I eat the ears.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

Re: What do you eat first?
HEEEE! We have bunnies in the store here in PA that are about 4 inches high for the bunny part and another 6! inches high for the ears. Plenty of ear for everyone! LOL It makes for a very strange looking bunny....

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

ears for me

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I don't like the bunnies now, but when I was little I would eat the ears first :)

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

ears!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

lol..I'm a ears girl, too.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

don't like them

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I eat the ears first!!!

Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Definately the ears!! I got a chuckle at the grocery store on Friday. They had all their bunnies on clearance (I KNEW I should have waited!) but one of them was Sir Earsalot and the poor fella had a body about 3 inches tall and ears about 10 inches!!! Too cute!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

PurpleGoddess wrote:HEEEE! We have bunnies in the store here in PA that are about 4 inches high for the bunny part and another 6! inches high for the ears. Plenty of ear for everyone! LOL It makes for a very strange looking bunny....

Must be the same one I saw!! He was very funny looking!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I am not a bunny girl and for some reason neither are my kids so I got them all very small bunnies for their baskets....but Cadbury eggs are a different story ;)
Image~Angie~

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Maxine says that chocolate bunnies are only one bite away from being chocolate gophers.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

CherryTat wrote:I eat the ears first!!!

LOL! Love it!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I haven't eaten one in years, so I'm not sure that I remember what I used to do. Maybe the ears.
Laurie

sherry

Cherry Bing

the ears, of course!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I've never been a fan of the chocolate bunny. In fact, the girls don't even get them in their baskets. Heck, this was the first year for Peeps and that was because they kept hinting about it.

I LOVED these Giant chocolate peanut butter eggs that a friend of my dad's used to make every year...darn that she's no longer with us.

Now the Reese ones have to work for me...and the starburst jelly beans!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

deerewife wrote:I've never been a fan of the chocolate bunny. In fact, the girls don't even get them in their baskets. Heck, this was the first year for Peeps and that was because they kept hinting about it.

I LOVED these Giant chocolate peanut butter eggs that a friend of my dad's used to make every year...darn that she's no longer with us.

Now the Reese ones have to work for me...and the starburst jelly beans!

Yep, I can attest that it is all about the Starburst jelly beans for Jenna. :-D Well, the candy part of Easter anyway.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

amberella

Cherry Bomb

This is actually the first year I've gotten a chocolate bunny... I'm kinda sad to eat it (and a little afraid of so much chocolate intake! :P) so I dunno what I'll eat first!! :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

CherryTat wrote:I eat the ears first!!!

LOL!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Ears first here, but I agree with the Cadbury post---I especially LOVE the small Cadbury eggs with the candy coating!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee