Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

My MIL's package arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my heavens, my MIL is SO good to me!!!!!!! I am in scrapbook heaven :-D Here are some pics of what was in the package. It's hard to see so these are some of the things that she sent- there is a purple 12 x 12 container there FULL of paper. Some of the papers- C'oredinations cardstock, plain and embossed, Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers and chipboard stickers and rub ons, other Bo Bunny papers and matching cardstock and rub ons, the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection!!!!!!! ( my FAVE), SEI papers, Basic Grey paper, a bunch of cute travel papers (even 2 sheets of Newfoundland paper!), a ton of Graphic 45 papers- Steampunk, On the Boardwalk, Renaissance papers, etc, DCWV Once Upon a Time papers (LOVE), DCWV 12 x 12 paper pad called Immortal Love, 2- 8x8 pads of Graphic 45 papers, 8x8 pad of wedding cardstock. 8x8 pad of Me and My Big Ideas paper, 2-8x8 pads of Bazzill cardstock, and a bunch of papers that I don't know what they are. Oh, and a couple packages of beautiful handmade papers.

Phew! that's just the paper!!! She sent various packs of Prima flowers, buttons, ribbons, borders, a purple Glimmer Mist (yay!!!), package of Glimmer Glass screens, tags, brads, stickers, an album, shimmer shapes, and I'm sure I left a few things out.

Plus, her friend that does the altered books sent a ton of stuff. It's all from her own stash so I didn't take pics of it as she has it all sorted in baggies. Lots of good stuff though- tons of lace, ribbon and fibers, old jewelry/buttons and watches, charms, stick pins, tags, some stickers and rub- ons, and some really nice Tim Holtz cut outs- bird cages, gears and keys- some is plain and others embossed. My DD is going to LOVE this stuff!

So I had to share with my cherry friends!!! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful MIL.

Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: My MIL's package arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy smokes Batman! LOL! Wow Darlene those goodies are all amazing! You're MIL is AWESOME!:-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Sweeet! Great haul!
Image Image
RACHEL

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

WOW! That is incredible! Enjoy all those new goodies!!!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Okay--now I think you are just totally bragging!!! LOL Really,I am kidding!! That is an AWESOME package of goodies!!!! You are lucky! Was this for your birthday or something? It really is quite wonderful!

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

What a lucky girl!!!! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

beachlover

Cherry Addict

wow, you got lots of awesme things! I know exactly what you're talking about with that 12x12 prple container; I have a couple of those and they ROCK!!! HAVE FUN :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Thanks ladies!!!

haha, kittymomma- I am bragging a wee bit I guess :-D It's not my birthday, my MIL is just like that. Her friend asked her to go to the scrap/quilt exhibition and she thought of me right away because I am the only one that she can spoil with stuff like this. They are very well off so money is not an issue. She has another DIL that lives 15 mins away, but that one has decided that she and her husband are not having anything to do with my parents-in-law anymore (this chick has issues needless to say, loooong story) and her other DIL loves in London and she's not crafty. We hit it off the minute we met, seriously. It's amazing.

I have got so many things going through my head that I want to make, I don't know where to start!!!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

CherryTat wrote:Thanks ladies!!!

haha, kittymomma- I am bragging a wee bit I guess :-D It's not my birthday, my MIL is just like that. Her friend asked her to go to the scrap/quilt exhibition and she thought of me right away because I am the only one that she can spoil with stuff like this. They are very well off so money is not an issue. She has another DIL that lives 15 mins away, but that one has decided that she and her husband are not having anything to do with my parents-in-law anymore (this chick has issues needless to say, loooong story) and her other DIL loves in London and she's not crafty. We hit it off the minute we met, seriously. It's amazing.

I have got so many things going through my head that I want to make, I don't know where to start!!!

Your starting place would be a great big HUGE thank you letter to your MIL and her friend. I love that she is so good to you. Mine was too, but she is gone and so is my mom. Enjoy your fun stuff and I can't wait to see what you produce. :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

mgehrke wrote:
CherryTat wrote:Thanks ladies!!!

Your starting place would be a great big HUGE thank you letter to your MIL and her friend. I love that she is so good to you. Mine was too, but she is gone and so is my mom. Enjoy your fun stuff and I can't wait to see what you produce. :)

Oh, no worries there!! They will be properly thanked! So sorry that your Mom and MIL are no longer with you.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

oh my word!!! Two separate envelopes to tease and now the box!!! From reading the posts you sure can make some pretty thank you cards!!! Have a ball with your new scrappy goodness!

You are blessed! There's nothing like the love of a second mother, I tell my MIL all the time she's my other Mom!

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

What a nice package to receive. You are so lucky to have such an awesome MIL. Enjoy your goodies.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Boy, you hit the mother load. Want to share?
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

stonelion

Cherry Blossom

Nice to hear a NICE MIL story. I have a great one! Lucky vous too!
Image Image Image Image Image
<SQUIRREL>

Visit my blog at: http://stonechips.blogspot.com/

cort

Cherry Bing

ohhhh i see graphic 45...love that stuff...does she want to adopt me? :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Wow what an AWESOME amount of stuff she sent! What a great mil you have!

My mil was a real sweetie too. She would get so excited to get me anything that I loved.

Enjoy all of your new goodies!

ImageImage Image Image  

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Great load of stuff---I would be hiding things for weeks!!

Have loads of fun!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

How fortunate! That is really sweet of her to send this stuff to you because she knows how much you enjoy crafting (and you're great at it, btw!!)
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

gine

Cherry Garcia

WOW.... So much awesome stuff !!!!!!
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I think my reaction to this can only be summed up as "HOLY %&(%!!!!!!!!!"

You are so lucky! I'm very happy for you, I hope that my MIL is that cool someday (though I suspect she will be... ;) ;) )!!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee