Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I DID IT!!!!!
I have completed every challenge from the crop AND the Scavenger Hunt. I was NOT happy about the double page layout but it worked out well when I combined it with Challenge #11!

I may still do the sketch challenge as a bonus but for right now I need to tend to some sadly ignored personal grooming! I was in far too much of a hurry the last four days to spend time shaving my legs while in the shower! In and out....body was clean and teeth were brushed....that's about as good as it got the past 4 days!

But YAHOOO for me!! As many of you know, I sorta disappeared after my mom passed away in October. In fact, I didn;t even walk into this room for 3 months other than to pile junk on m desk. I knew in January that I would be using the crop to get my scrapping going again and it has succeeded! The first layout I did for the challenge had me feeling like my style and mojo were still gone but every one after that felt great and I am really proud of myself and the work that I did! I even did two pages that focus on my mom. I did ok with the first one, but the one I did this morning had my tears flowing so much that I had to stop working on it because I couldn't see!

OK, off to shower now!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: I DID IT!!!!!
Wow...you rock!!!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

WTG! SO good to see that you got your mojo back!!!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

You did great, Susan. I love everyone of your layouts. I spent a little time going through the gallery leaving loving on layouts that didn't have any, and well...we all know you weren't in that catagory, so let me just tell you here, how much of an inspiration you are to all of us. Your work is always gorgeous! :-D

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

scraptag wrote:You did great, Susan. I love everyone of your layouts. I spent a little time going through the gallery leaving loving on layouts that didn't have any, and well...we all know you weren't in that catagory, so let me just tell you here, how much of an inspiration you are to all of us. Your work is always gorgeous! :-D

aWW...thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my scrapping!! I don't feel like I am an inspiration to anyone because there are so many much more talented scrappers here! Its amazing to me the artists we have here! But thanks!! I'm blushing!!!!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

you rock !!!!
Image~Angie~

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Whooohooooo! How awesome!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Thank you.
It is nice to know that what we do is appreciated just as much as we appreciate you.
~pam~

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Way to go!! :-D
Stacy

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Holy cow, congrats Susan!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

That is awesome!! I just finished #8 working hard over here :D congrats!!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

That is awesome that you got so much done and are scrapping again.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Great job. Your mom is very proud of you:inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

That's awesome! It's good to see you back....and nothing wrong with a few tears. I had tears in my eyes reading a couple of layouts this morning too.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Good for you!!! That is a really awesome accomplishment!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

That is just awesome Susan! Good for you!!

ImageImage Image Image  

javalove

Cherry Bing

I'm impressed...and thrilled that your scrappy mojo is back. WTG!
Lisa

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

WTG Susan! Congrats on getting your Mojo back! :winkb:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

paulaj

Sweet Cherry Pie

Great job Susan! WTG!