What's your most frustrating interruption?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Re: What's your most frustrating interruption?

Post by letumom »

Would you believe packing and moving! Yep. Hoping to post some pictures tomorrow of the pile in the scrappy area. And maybe more on Sunday after the scrappy area is on its way to being organized.
Laurie

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Mine was when the electric went out around 7:30 pm and did not come back on till LATE!!!! :x :x :x
ImageImage 

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1761

Post by beachlover »

a dog who is like having a toddler around... a very tall toddler, because this dog gets into EVERYTHING and its just because he wants food, or water, or MY attention - CONSTANTLY!! technically I am the 4th owner of this 4 year old dog. He was 2x abandoned then ds's now ex gf gave him the dog and ds has now abandoned the dog to his beloved mama because his house doesn't have a fence :? :? :? Yesterday I came home with a grocery bag of crop snacks - for me and the dogs! There were nutrition bars and boxes of crackers in the bag along with a box of Meaty bones and another bag of dog treats the checker had put in the one plastic bag, so I just carried it upstairs and set it next to my crop table. The dogs knew there was something in there for them so I opened the Meaty Bones and gave them each one. Next thing I know, Mack is running through the house carrying thes bag in his mouth, looking for a place to 'hide his stash' He has the contents upright, didnt spill, it was so funny that I couldnt yell at him... But he is really like having a small child. Isabella just lays is a corner or under the table as long as she can be near me :-D The only time she bugs me is if she has to go potty, she will nudge my hand with her nose. If she needs food or water she walks to her dish. I loves my pampered princess :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

harper828
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 16

Post by harper828 »

Today it willl be basketball game at 10 and then we always go to brunch and I really don't want to because it winds up we don't get home until after 7pm.
Live, Love and Create
scrappie_stacie
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 184

Post by scrappie_stacie »

harper828 wrote:Today it willl be basketball game at 10 and then we always go to brunch and I really don't want to because it winds up we don't get home until after 7pm.

We've got a bb game today as well. If they win they play again a few hours later. Is it bad them I'm secretly hoping they lose? :? I know terrible mother... but in all honesty my son probably doesn't care anyway... he's got his first sleepover bday party to get to... 8 yr old priorities... LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------
momof2g
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 2

Post by momof2g »

Croppinmama wrote:The word "MOM"

THAT!!!!!
Francesca
Ladybug11
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Ladybug11 »

None yet, but I'm sure there will be plenty!!!!!!
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

aceason wrote:I think it's a tie between selling Girl Scout cookies in twenty degree weather, dealing with DH with the man flu, and kids deciding they need to scrap too.

Thank goodness it's bedtime!
Sorry, but I must disagree. They don't get the man flu....they turn into little boys when they are sick so it's "little boy flu"! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pennstatemeg
Cherry Tart

Post by pennstatemeg »

Tax season...it means my DH is working extra long hours and not around this weekend. Grrr....
LuvUMore
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 119

Post by LuvUMore »

Croppinmama wrote:The word "MOM"

Amen, to that sista! Followed closely by "Hunny!"
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

Return to “General Talk”