Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: The weather where you live is..........?
I live in Southwestern Louisiana and the weather is rainy,cool, and windy. Expecting severe weather later on in the day.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Halfway between Indianapolis Indiana and St. Louis Missouri. We're getting lots and lots of sleet and the snow should start any time now. We've actually got it good compared to some areas around Illinois and Missouri.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Ayla

Cherry Addict

SarahA wrote:Just flurries now here in mid-Michigan, but the worst is coming later!
I live by Sarah! Same here.....light flurries, temp currently 20 according to my phone.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

It's a blizzard here in Kansas City!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I'm in Duluth, MN (tip of Lake Superior) and it is a balmy 14 degrees with wind so it feels like 1 :) Supposed to get colder tonight. At least the sun is shining...
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

hendoscrap

Cherry Berry

AmyTeets wrote:
hendoscrap wrote:I'm in Mid-Missouri. We're under a blizzard warning as well. It is snowing and inch or 2 an hour. We've gotten about 7-8 inches already. Predicted we will get 22 before it is over. We NEVER get that much. Last time we got this much was in the mid 80s and our high school gym collapsed. I remember because my sister was a senior and I was in elementary school.

Shelly

Shelly where are you in MO?
I'm actually in Eldon which is 30 miles south of Jefferson City and by Lake of the Ozarks. I see there are several Missouri ladies on here.

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm in upstate NY south of Syracuse, we got about 5 inches of snow so far. Right now we are between storms and it is around 23' and the snow is expected to start again this evening and add another 5-6 inches. DH is hoping for another snow day tomorrow. At least we were able to get the first round of shoveling done.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

central California
sunny but coolish with a strong north wind

Ayla

Cherry Addict

hendoscrap wrote:
AmyTeets wrote:
hendoscrap wrote:I'm in Mid-Missouri. We're under a blizzard warning as well. It is snowing and inch or 2 an hour. We've gotten about 7-8 inches already. Predicted we will get 22 before it is over. We NEVER get that much. Last time we got this much was in the mid 80s and our high school gym collapsed. I remember because my sister was a senior and I was in elementary school.

Shelly

Shelly where are you in MO?
I'm actually in Eldon which is 30 miles south of Jefferson City and by Lake of the Ozarks. I see there are several Missouri ladies on here.
I think I know where that is! My son did his basic training and AIT at Leonard Wood. I've been down there twice!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

I live is southern florida........sunny and warm here :inlove: sorry ladies.:greensmile:
Scrappyjo

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I just talked to DS...he finally landed in Georgia and is going thru in-processing. He's laughing at himself. Being from Michigan, he's used to cold weather. But he says it's currently 59 degrees but he's wearing a jacket because he's chilly. He said he doesn't understand why it feels so cold when he's fine in 35 degree weather up here without a coat! I told him he's already turning Souuuttthhhhheeeerrrnnnnnn.
 Image Image

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I'm in Florida, and it's nice and sunny, in the 70's.
Sorry for those in the snow and cold. I hope it ends soon.

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Laura Fiore wrote:
ChrissyTina wrote:hmmmm....to answer or to not....because those of you that are snowed in will hate me......ok....gonna answer....

Southern California...the sun is out and shining....it's suppose to get in the mid-60s here today..... *ducking*

Wow Christina...you go right for the jugular, don't you, LOL I may have to jump on the 5 and come see you!

Come on down! We can raise some he!! here in Temecula! Seriously, if you're ever in the area, we should get together! I promise I'm not "crazy"....well, not THAT KIND of crazy! :winkb:
Chrissy

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Arlington, TX....SUPERBOWL country this year. It sleeted all last night and we woke to frozen/iced roads and very low temps..19 right now..winds clocking at 41 mph bringing the windchill to really cold. 1st call to the office hotline said we'd open as usual. At 7:30 they updated it to 10am. At 9:53 just after getting into the office, they closed all the child support offices in our region!! We had some really p.o.'d coworkers!! I wasn't really happy..but at least I hadn't driven to work (I work across the street..but the street was very icy and I had to really be careful walking across it as it hadn't been travelled on much).

Supposed to be even colder tomorrow..13 the low. Hope we stay closed. The weatherman is now saying 9 degrees tonight!!!
Image Charlene

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Queen Mum wrote:Tell what part of the country you are in and what your weather is right now.

well I'm out of the country right now. But it is currently 23, which is the warmest its been in almost two months. We have gotten very little snow this year. I think Texas has has more than us :(

harper828

Cherry Bing

NYC and its 29 degrees and only raining :( I was really hoping for a snow/scrapbooking day
Live, Love and Create

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I live in the western panhandle of NE and it is COLD! -12 when I took hubby to work this am and a wopping -2 when I picked him up at 4:30. Thats without windchill. My house is having a hard time staying warm.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I'm in Texas. It's extremely cold and windy. Temps somewhere in the 20's, but wind chill is supposed to be below 0 tonight. We had a little ice, but not the beautiful snow I wanted. Another chance of snow on Friday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Area schools were closed today. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.
Image ImageImage

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Sunshine and glorious!!! I got stuck in LA!!!!

kguercio

Cherry Bing

baltoscrapper wrote:Oh, I live in Hawaii, where it's 85 pleasantly dry degrees, the sun is shining, the waves are crashing on the beach. It's just beautiful!!!! :-D
I am with you, I am moving to Hawaii!!
****Kelly****

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee