Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Urgent Prayer Request
Joe Evans, husband of Marci Parmeley, HotFlashDesigns, is in ICU. He has an infection in a valve in his heart and has had a heart attack as a result. The doctor's reports are dire, but we are standing on "I shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord". Your prayers for Joe are much desired and appreciated. I will be staying at the hospital so not able to update here much, but please continue to pray until I am able to give the all clear. Thank you.

Marci
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: Urgent Prayer Request
Prayers to Joe and Marci.
~pam~

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

Prayers for Joe and Marci & thanks for letting us know

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

you're in my thoughts Marci.
Image Image

m1218p

Cherry Picker

Ladies, I thank you for your prayers and I now ask you to continue to pray, this time for me. At about 10:15 this morning, Joe Evans, my beloved husband, graduated to Heaven. Please pray for me and our respective families as we struggle to come to grips with this devastating loss. We are totally unprepared.

Marci/HotFlashDesigns
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I'm so sorry Marci!
Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh Marci, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine how you must feel right now, but I know if you need anything from the girls at ACOT, let us know, and we will do everything we can to help. Big hugs for you and your family. :(

Janell

Cherry Cola

My heart aches for you and your family Marci. I am so very sorry--I know those are totally worthless words, but wanted to express my love and concern and I will continue to pray for you and your family. {{{HUGS}}}} :(
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

You are definitely in my prayers and thoughts and please let me know if I can help in any way.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

So sorry to hear of your loss, may you find comfort in all the good memories of him.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I'm so sorry for your loss Marci. I would be totally unprepared for that too. Prayers and hugs coming for you and your family.

KarenL

Cherry Tart

I will say a prayer for him.

Return to “Prayer Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee