Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I got a New Kitten!
Hello everyone!
So today me and AJ decided to venture out and take a look at a possible cat for the new home. Since my three boys are all at my parents house (and I visit them regularly of course!) I wanted to get a kitty for my own home. Well we went to a shelter and found an adorable little kitten, 4 months old, named Gwen. SHe had been left taped up in a box on their front door about a week ago. :( But she is a spirited little one, loves to be petted and cuddled and to play of course, and she seems like she will be a good fit for our home. So please welcome little Gwen to my family! :-D (she actually looks a lot like one of my boys, Pookie! haha! oh an these were taken with my iphone, so they are a little darker))

Image Image

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: I got a New Kitten!
Congrats!
Joyce 

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

She is beautiful! Congrats on the new kitty!!
Rebecca

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Gwen is so pretty and bless you for taking her in and giving her a good and loving home to grow up in. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of scrappy pages with Gwen as the star attraction. LOL
Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Oh she is so cute! Congratulations on the new family member!! I know she will be the subject of some great scrappy pages!!

ImageImage Image Image  

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Awwww! Congrats & enjoy! :)
Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

awww... she is so adorable! Thank you so much for going and adopting from a shelter! So many are left abandoned like Gwen and its because of people like you that make their lives so much more!!! She is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to watch her grow and of course see amazing layouts of her!! Congrats!! And hope your 3 boys won't be too unhappy if they ever get to meet her!!! :winkb:
~ Carissa ~

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

she is adorable!
Image~Angie~

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Gwen is precious--nothing like a warm pet! That sounds weird, but...Congrats! Have fun...
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Awww, sweet kitty! Congrats!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

jannyf

Cherry Bing

yeah! Gwen is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing like a kitty to make a house a home :) She looks like she is all cozy in her new house already & yes, thank you for adopting from a shelter and saving a little life!
- Jan

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

She is a cutie! Congrats on your new addition!
ImageImage 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Gwen is so adorable. When I saw the picuture, all I could do was say "awwwww". I love her name too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

She is soooo cute!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

She's adorable, Congrats!!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks guys! She is fitting into the new home pretty well so far. AJ has today off work so he is spending the day with her. Worked out well cuz I wanted her to have some time to adjust to the new home, and not by herself. She spent the night in bed with us all cuddled up and warm and definitely likes to get right up in your face with her little whiskers. haha! She ate her food up good this morning too so I don' think we'll have to worry about her adjusting at all. Even AJ looks like he's loving her, and he's not a cat person! Looks like we have a sweet little family going! haha! :-D

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Awe! What a cutie kitty she is! Just want to cuddle her! Congrats on getting a new addition to the family!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

she is so beautiful!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

..... :inlove: such a cutie...... :inlove:

I, too, can not wait to see her as the star attraction of you layouts!!! I think it is great you adopted her!

megamay

Cherry Cola

omg so cute! I want one!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee