Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Tell me something about you
1. I'm afraid of the guy from the Halloween movies2.  I married my high school sweetheart3. I have lost over 50 lbs in the 14 months.4.  I cried during take off the first time I flew...and held some old lady's hand during it.5.  I have an associates in Early Childhood Education

Carol

MLee

Cherry Cola

I've won state and national cooking competitions but I don't like to cook Been elected to a political office twice and worked for a US Senator for two years as a speech writer on veterans' affairs I survived one of the deadliest tornadoes in Texas history I'm obsessed with trains I've been known to follow rainbows searching for the end... 

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've been married for 22 years (three weeks)I can ride a horse anyway you want it done.I drank alot underage, now I seldom drinkI dated a male stripper.I am going to buy a cow this year.   Of all of these I find the cow thing to be strange...

gmamoshie

Cherry Tart

I have 9 grandsons and 2 granddaughtersI have been married over 33 yearsI drove over 4000 round trip miles to attend a crop retreatI have met several online scrapping friendsI sell items on eBay Diana

Tabycat

Sweet Cherry Pie

I passed my driving test but still can NOT parallel park. I drive around for ages at the shopping mall looking for a drive in spot.I love to ski, but have a hard time staying on the t-bar. The little t shapped thingy that goes between my legs never does what it is supposed too !!!!I eat loads of fresh frish, but salmon makes me sick.I am addicted to shopping at ACOT and NEVER scrapping with the stuff.My grandparents are younger than my husbands parents.Tab 

MLee

Cherry Cola

Every one is so very interesting! I'm glad you did this!

scrapin4me

Cherry Picker

1.  I was a tomboy as a kid..2.  I've taken a cruise to Alaska..(Do it if you get a chance.)3. I was a speed demon when I was a teenager...Had my license suspended more than once for speeding as a juvi.4.  I'm obsessed with hand sanitizer.5. I played point guard on the high school basketball team.

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am halfway through a teaching degreeI love avocadosI am a philosopherMy fav colors are green and turquoiseI hate swimming in salt water

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

I have 18 nieces/nephews - 3 great niece/nephewsI have 4 sisters & 1 brotherI wear contacts - sometimesI am 'puter calenged most of the time - thats what the kids are forI have a newphew who shares my Birthday! - He's may favorite of the 18 of them 
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Let's see,1.  I love  "bad" boys2.  I always wanted to be a lawyer3.  I love lemons over Doritos4.  I hate the dentist5.  I love Kiss(the group)
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

1. I have done time on a hay rack.2. I enjoy gardening, especially planting.3. Sometimes I forget to eat when I am gardening.4. I was one of two teachers in the state chosen to study with National Geographic in DC for 3 wks5. I rode a mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

CatwoMN

Cherry Picker

I was a cheerleader in high school and editor of the school paper but I realize now that I was actually not a good student and I took easy classes to get by.It took 15 years to finally get my bachelors degree since I'm still not a good student.Since my engagement broke up last year, I can't decide if I want to get married and have kids - and I'm already 35.I used to wear really short skirts, dresses and shorts all the time. Now you're lucky if you ever see my legs.At one point in time, in my teens, I had over 90 pen pals. I still keep up with one who I consider my best friend in the world.
{linda}
>>^..^<<

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

I have a son age 21, dd age 7 and grandson 10 mos.I am very kind and loving.I am addicted to scrapbooking and stamping.I am 43.I have a happy go lucky personality

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I hate cows. I taught my son the word S*it.(shhhh) I am not always right.(dont tell dh) I am a natural blonde. I burn if I go in the sun.

ss20ts

Cherry Blossom

My husband and I got engaged 1 month, 1 week, 1 day after we met. We were married 9 months later and are STILL married. August will be 12 years.We don't have kids and for the millionth time -  I was NOT pregnant when we got married.....can you tell people have asked? :)I used to be in a medieval re-inacting group....that was soooo boring, but I met my hubby through it!I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE spiders.....gross little creatures. YUCK!I LOVE to garden.... ~Shyra

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

I met my husband in a bar
I despise snakes
I'm not the mother of the year (just ask my 12 yr old lol)
I HAVE a 12 yr old and I had him when I was 22 not 16 (Everyone tells me I look 16 now. LOL)
I drank so much I don't remember what happened that night
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I was a Texas police officerI have 2 teenage childrenMy husband chased after me for 10 years before he conviced me to marry him! Best decision I ever made!!!!I hate being around pigeonsI love the smell of baby powder and still buy it even though my kids are teenagers now.

basketlady

Cherry Blossom

I play the drumsI was in a rock bandI always said that I would NEVER have kids!My husband and I had a long distance relationship before ever going on a date.

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

I worked for Oprah Winphrey.I have a brother who had a heart transplant.I LOVE peanut M&M'sI can't drink Vodka & OJ ... EVER AGAIN!I am in a great mood right now ... LOL

teemommm

Cherry Tart

I got married at the Mall of AmericaI have a senior in high school and a kindergartener.I HATE COLD WEATHER AND SNOW. (Yes I live in Minnesota)I own all the Nora Roberts books.I have 3 kidneys.
Tammy from Minnesota

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”