Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Tell me something about you
I had what some would call 'an out of body experiennce' after an accidentI am afraid of heightsI am an insomniacI love horror movies I was just hit on by a guy my son's age (seriously, so I am feeling really good now!)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

male stripper?!??! Oh baby!   3 kidneys?!!!?!!? Holy crap!I'm loving this! This was an awesome idea. Everyone is so interesting!

scrapin4me

Cherry Picker

Some of the replies here are hillarious...THis was definently fun.

mom2p_c

Cherry Blossom

Hmm, some interesting things here!1.  I scuba dive2. I absolutely HATE the feel of foam.  It makes me cry!3. I weigh much more than I appear (but I'm working on that very hard)4. My brother is 6' 9" tall  (I'm 5-9)5. I met my hubby online too :)

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I worked at McDOnald's when I was in High SchoolI have a dragon tattoo on my lower backI have a younger sisterI take Accounting classes in College part-timeI Looovvveeee Spiderman!

KarenRei

Cherry Picker

I hate coffee, but love cappucino.I skipped my sr. yr of H.S. to go to college.I had more than my fair share of boyfriends in college.I have natural curly hair.I have scrapped 15+years.

Bea

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm not new here, but here are five things about me.I have been to England, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland and Germany.I was in a rollover car accident and, praise the Lord, escaped with only minor soreness.I have been to 23 of our United States.I worked at a swimming pool during the summer months of my college years.My first job (other than babysitting) was working at a farmer's market.
Bea
God bless America!!!

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

I'm a mechanical engineerI love to travelI have twin boysI was in a movie when I was in 3rd gradeMy husband and I met on a blind date to our senior prom
- Angie - Come read my blog!

kseely14

Cherry Blossom

I used to weight 320 lbs ( I now weight 195)I have lived in a Foriegn CountryI am an Organizational FreakI am afraid of cats (well except the one I had to buy when I had kids)I read the Scriptures every nightKaren

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

I have 3 childrenI grew up in the same town Jess (ScrapGoo) lives inI gave birth to 2 of my three children at home - on purposeI am one  of 6 girls (no brothers)When I was 6 years old I meet the Temptations at a restaturant near my house when they were playing at a nearby venue (The Carousel)  - I just sat and stared at them - never forgot it  

Carolyn53

Cherry Tart

5 things about me:1- i was a nurse for 25 years; became disabled in 2002 and I DON"T MISS WORK!2- I am 55 years old and i want to have my eyebrow pierced3- i used to run moonshine with my boyfriend when i was 174- I think a well cooked juicy cheeseburger is food of the Gods5- i love rock music and especially Seether- actually got HUGS from the lead singer, Shaun, in 2005! ok, my weirdness is exposed.....i'm kinda of a rebel...... 
Carolyn
# 1 Seether Fan

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

I have 3 daughters...11, 3, and 10 monthsI have naturally curly hairI am addicted to blingI am left handedI love saying Y'all 

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

bugs give me the heebie jeebiesi currently live in 2 states (minnesota 5 days a week and wisconsin 2 days a week, and the house i own is in wisconsin)i love bald headed men or those with like an 1/8 inch of scruff i love to rub bald heads loli love to daydream about designing my "perfect" house after I win the lotterymilk makes me gag, unless it's with cereal or chocolate cake or brownies.  that's the only way i gets me milk lol it's really a shame i have to eat a whole cake just to get my milk intake...it's a sacrifice but i do it anyway lo;l
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

karibear

Cherry Blossom

1.  I'm thinking about going to college (yes, at age 51) for a degree in Fine Arts2. I miss my kids more than I can stand sometimes (1 in Seattle, 1 in Chicago) Why do they have to grow up and move away?3. I have an  irrational fear of flu shots! I've never gotten one.....4.  After an entire life as a protestant and 32 years married to a Catholic, I am converting to Catholicism.5. I am a shopaholic!!

DoggieMom

Cherry Picker

I met my husband when we were 3, again on the first day of highschool.I don't want any kids.I'm allergic to fruits and veggies and some nuts.I hate to cook, thankfully my husband does.I wanted to be a veternarian of large cats when I grew up.
Hi. My name is Erin and I'm addicted
to scrapbooking.

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Hmmm....I  can play the pianoI've run a marathonI hate tequilaI was born and raised in San FranciscoI'm a scrapbooker

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

I am katsup intollerantI was a punk in high schoolI didn't learn to drive until I was 26I am a QuakerI know all the words to all the songs in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

carrie1203

Cherry Berry

I am a grandma.I have a tattoo.I am  a great fisherman. I've probably caught more fish than most men!I deliver babies.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Birds give me the heebie jeebies too
I was the only woman while I was working on a diving support vessel
I hate pastel colors
I designed our house
I got stuck in an open air elevator at about 200 feet and had to climb out the top and into another one.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

While I was single I went through artificial insemination to try and have a baby I once had sex in a treehouse and got bug bites in really inconvenient places I'm afraid of the dark and sleep with a nite lite My mother is married...to another woman I've never had a broken bone
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”