Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Tell me something about you
Dated my dh about 2 months before we were engaged.Married the dh in another 1.5 months...I kept time for Darrrell Waltrip in the early 90'sI shook Bill Clinton's handI met Henry Winkler 

hobbemom

Cherry Picker

I'm a grandmotherI never see my family (father, sisters, etc)I love doing laundryI am very afraid of heightsI cannot sleep unless the covers are tucked in at the bottomLouise

H2Ogirl

Cherry Garcia

I have 6 tattoos and 15 piercings (had 3 more at one time but took them out). I have two boys - 1 with dark brown hair and 1 completely blondeI hated school but ended up working in one for 10 years.I have 5 dogs, the biggest being a Jack Russell.I love everything about the ocean but am terrified to go in it.
Julie

ImageImage

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I have 2 tattoos (one on my shoulder and one on my lower back)I have tandem skydived onceI was a pharmacy technician for 11 yearsI dislike snakesI teach preschool at the same school my dd attends

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

I'm JewishI have two adult daughtersMy husband and I have been together since high school.I am very family oriented.Got engaged during a Frank Sinatra concert, but been to more heavy metal concerts than i care to tell you!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

Laini

Cherry Blossom

I work for the Federal Government.I failed Geography three times in college.I'm the baby of my family. (6 girls and 1 boy)I actually met 22 men from the internet -- traveled 12 hours to meet one of them -- then married the 23rd one.  His mom grew up two houses down from my mom. I have a beautiful Sheltie that I adore. Pet peeve:  Cashiers who comment on my purchases.  (I hate the ones who read the greeting cards I buy!!)

vel

Cherry Blossom

I met my boyfriend because his mom and I used to play poker together online and we agreed to meet in person one day. The rest, as they say, is history.I've parasailed, bungy jumped and skydived.I'm a vegetarian.I can wiggle my ears.I cross my toes when I'm concentrating.

gluestick

Cherry Blossom

Im a Senior in High SchoolI Hate The SilenceI love to watch Chick-FlicksI hate Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Ice CreamDeers Scare me (ALOT)  

jmo95

Cherry Cola

1. I just got my driver's license this past september.2. I always wanted to be a fighter pilot.3.  I still <3 NKOTB. LOL4. Finally completed my masters work5. Am an ARMY Brat.

asset

Wild Cherry

I really like spinach.I LOVE the smell of horses.I make tractor seats.I am an introvert.I have a secret that I am not going to share yet.
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I am a paraplegic – have been for 7 years now.I survived being shot point blank in the chest by a 9mm handgun.I have 21 nieces/nephews - 1 great nephewI have 5 sisters and 3 brothers. One brother is my twin.I love peach scented lotions and candles but can’t stand peaches.  

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I help my husband dig graves
I pee my pants if I am tickled
I LOVE mexican food
I hate maple syrup
It took us 2 years to get pregnant with our son

KateBlue

Cherry Tart

I hate gardening and getting my hands dirty.I am the mother of a deaf child with a cochlear implantI used to always drive a stick shift and over the last 2 years have totally forgotten how to do it.My husband and I did it all backwards....dated, built house, got some pets, had child, got mariired, had another child....I can cook but can't bake to save my life-not even slice-n-bake cookies!

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

I have a 6 month old son.Just starting to cloth diaper.Don't mind washing and drying laundry, but HATE folding and putting away.Hate fruit flavored soda.Got married on my 2 year anniversary

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”