Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: Winding down . . .
I'm still here.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I am...and just getting started for the day!!!! I got up early with the intention of scrapping and playing games. But my scraproom has been such a mess since it sorta became the dumping ground after my mom died and we cleared out her apartment. I decided that it was more important to get this all under control than it was to collect a few more points and I had been very lucky Fri and Saturday and collected quite a few points. So I got it all cleaned up and then something that I have been wanting to do for quite some time just starting nagging at me and I went for it. For the last 4 1/2 hours I have been reorganizing my embellishments by color. I LOVE it! Before now I had sorted everything according to WHAT it was. Like all flowers together, all ribbon together, etc. The only thing that was color sorted were buttons and brads. I'm not quite done....still have a few bins to sort through, but I am taking a break and thought I'd pop in to say what a GREAT CROP it has been! I took off work tomorrow so hope to get lots of scrapping done tonight and tomorrow!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

ROFL... the YMCA Angie? Way to go!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

i HAD TO TAKE A POWER NAP--KEPT SEEING DOUBLE, BUT i AM WAKING UP NOW--WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE NEW KIT!
Ok--not wake yet--sorry about caps
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Me! (but I'm just partying online - not feeling so hot "in real life" :( )
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

i HAD TO TAKE A POWER NAP--KEPT SEEING DOUBLE, BUT i AM WAKING UP NOW--WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE NEW KIT!
Ok--not wake yet--sorry about caps
Lori aka "Mima"
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning! Its Monday here :P

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Me!....I missed the whole day yesterday since we went to pittsburgh and am trying to catch up.....I think I am doing pretty well.
So far I have completed 7 challenges and 6 fast scraps! I am still working over here!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Me!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Good morning in Korea!!!
Lori aka "Mima"
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

writerlady wrote:ROFL... the YMCA Angie? Way to go!

I thought that was pretty awesome too!

ImageImage Image Image  

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

SusanZenn wrote:I am...and just getting started for the day!!!! I got up early with the intention of scrapping and playing games. But my scraproom has been such a mess since it sorta became the dumping ground after my mom died and we cleared out her apartment. I decided that it was more important to get this all under control than it was to collect a few more points and I had been very lucky Fri and Saturday and collected quite a few points. So I got it all cleaned up and then something that I have been wanting to do for quite some time just starting nagging at me and I went for it. For the last 4 1/2 hours I have been reorganizing my embellishments by color. I LOVE it! Before now I had sorted everything according to WHAT it was. Like all flowers together, all ribbon together, etc. The only thing that was color sorted were buttons and brads. I'm not quite done....still have a few bins to sort through, but I am taking a break and thought I'd pop in to say what a GREAT CROP it has been! I took off work tomorrow so hope to get lots of scrapping done tonight and tomorrow!!
I organize but never thought about by color--great idea...
Lori aka "Mima"
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've been here in and out. Some of the challenges are really cool so I'm trying to do them. I can't stop yawning though.

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

ME ME ME but will admit am in and out. Cooking supper.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Me! I am working on stuff - hope to get lots done.
ImageImage Image
Ann

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Me lol! but at least I will focus on the challenges now.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I'm hear. Catching up on the posts. And in the gallery, it's lacking in some spots:(

Christine

Queenie451

Cherry Berry

I'm here as well. Loved it all and cannot believe it's all over. Hope to get a few more challenges in and posted before the deadline.
ImageImageImage

ElizabethC

Cherry Tart

Well I wasn't here for a lot of the crop until today, but I had a great time doing what I did! :) Now its off the computer and family time for us!! Have a good rest of the day! Thanks for a fun crop!! :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I popped in and out today...am going to work on some challenges now. Have quite a headache, so not sure how much I'll get done. But it's a good excuse to keep the kids out of my room! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Nov 2010 Crop”

Information