Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: please pray
Oh, Pam! After the events of the week here and losing such a wonderful former student in a one-car accident, I can't even imagine how much worse it would be if there was another teen at fault. Hugs to you and prayers for your goddaughter!
Laura
 Image    Image         

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

sending prayers for all of them....which is why my DD {17} is in no hurry to drive~
Image~Angie~

kguercio

Cherry Bing

OMG that is terrible, keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!
****Kelly****

jiffy

Cherry Picker

Re: please pray **UPDATE**
Many years ago I was in a similar situation. Lost control of my car on a country road and ended up in the ditch. No other car was involved but passengers in the car I was driving -- were my mom and dad. Both were injured. That was too many years ago and was very difficult times, for sure. (even now, if I allow it, the thoughts will make me shudder and cringe with overwhelming guilt)
My prayers for your god-daughter. Her injuries are emotional and perhaps the most difficult to recover from. She must remember that it was an 'accident'. And to be kind to herself.
Prayers also for the young person who suffered physical injuries.
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Thank

GOD!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

She is in my prayers. My daughter who is 17 just got a car and has had her license for a couple of months. It's scary out there. There are so many cars on the road now...not like when I was a teen and driving. It was so much easier back then, we didn't even have rush hour traffic in our town. Now we can't even get out of our street sometimes. I worry all the time.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Just read your update. I'm so glad all involved will recover.

Lynda

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am praying for your goddaughter and the young man. {{{HUGS}}} to you.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

So glad to hear all are okay. Our air ambulance is often called when there is a prolonged extrication, simply because then it gets the injured person to the hospital quicker, and keeps within the "golden hour" as it is referred to. I have, more than once, sent home a person from ER that was flown in. Definitely scary, but thanks for the good update.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee