Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sheresas

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
this is my first online crop!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

40 people...
I am here for my frst crop, and I cannot post any LO's because my scanner pooped out (boo hoo).  But, instead of hitting Staples for a new one, I am sitting on the board this weekend and playing gaes, meeting new people.Ann
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Mommy_time1999

Cherry Tart

40 people...
This is my first time and I have not received any points.

gmamoshie

Cherry Tart

40 people...
I am here for the first time and know I am completey lost!  lol  Tons of things going on!  Looka like a lot of fun!!!  Now off to snoop a bit more! Diana

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

40 people...
Not new .. but no points. 

fromom

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
not here for the first time but have never gotten points

lshaughnessy

Cherry Tart

40 people...
Hey I'm a newbie who hasn't gotten any points.CAN I HAVE SOME PLEASE 

teemommm

Cherry Tart

40 people...
ME
Tammy from Minnesota

ss20ts

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
This is my first ever online crop! This is really cool! I didn't think it would be so much fun because there's nobody in my dining room to talk to. But it is TONS of fun. And I am talking to all kinds of people in my dining room!~Shyra PS What do we get points for? I don't think my points have changed since my last order.....

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

40 people...
I'm here for the first time as well and still trying to figure out how this all works. 

vel

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
I'm a newbie....and this is so much fun! But I really need to break away at some point so I can do some actual scrapping.

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

40 people...
I am new here. The only points I've gotten are from the few times I've posted.

ScrappyK

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
My first time was last night... and I already have geotten some points. : ) Kristy

ss20ts

Cherry Blossom

40 people...
How do you get points? Besides guessing chocolate chips straight from the bag?I discovered a Cherry On Top like 2 weeks ago and have been racking up points for ordering Smitten from K & Co because I HAD to have MORE paper.....I swear I am NOT addicted. I was soooo happy to FINALLY find Smitten - I couldn't get the paper pack anywhere. Ever since, I've been ordering here for all kinds of things. I can't wait for the new CHA stuff! More K & Co will be coming my way! :)~Shyra

anazelia

Cherry Cola

40 people...
I am here for my first crop.  The only points I have gotten are from posting (and shopping.)

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”