We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lilkoala3
Check out this shirt in the Kohl's ad this week (sorry snapped photo on phone):

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Re: Lilkoala3
That's perfect! ;)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I like that...very fitting!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Perfect fit!!!!!
 Image ImageImage

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Too funny!
****Kelly****

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I must have that shirt. My mother lives close to 2 Kohl's. I just called her with her mission: FIND THAT SHIRT.
Leslie

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

lilkoala3 wrote:I must have that shirt. My mother lives close to 2 Kohl's. I just called her with her mission: FIND THAT SHIRT.

You mean to tell me you didn't design that shirt? Really? Pink, koala and a nerd reference? :winkb:
Stacy

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I love it!
Image ImageImage

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

lilkoala3 wrote:I must have that shirt. My mother lives close to 2 Kohl's. I just called her with her mission: FIND THAT SHIRT.

I'm heading there on Thursday - what size are you?
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

deerewife wrote:

I'm heading there on Thursday - what size are you?
It looks like it's from the Junior's section. If so, I guess I'll take a medium. I'm an extra small in ladies stuff. I'm gonna PM you my cell number. If you find the shirt, text me, and I'll let you know if my mama was able to find it. If she hasn't, I will be indebted to you if you buy that for me and ship it to me. I will write songs that praise your name. I will worship the goddess that is deerewife. I'll pay you back in money and in any other way you desire.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

kittymomma wrote:That's perfect! ;)
That shirt is ME in clothing form.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

montana_girl wrote:

You mean to tell me you didn't design that shirt? Really? Pink, koala and a nerd reference? :winkb:
If I were to design a shirt for myself, it would look EXACTLY like that. I must obtain it. SOON.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Scrappy69 wrote:Check out this shirt in the Kohl's ad this week (sorry snapped photo on phone):
THANK YOU for letting me know about the awesomeness that is this shirt. It will be mine.
Leslie

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

lilkoala3 wrote:
Scrappy69 wrote:Check out this shirt in the Kohl's ad this week (sorry snapped photo on phone):
Image[/quot THANK YOU for letting me know about the awesomeness that is this shirt. It will be mine.

I'll check when I go to Saginaw, too. It can always be returned if someone else finds it first.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Grandma Flowers wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:
Image[/quot

I'll check when I go to Saginaw, too. It can always be returned if someone else comes up with one first.
THANK YOU for letting me know about the awesomeness that is this shirt. It will be mine.

That would be AWESOME if you don't think it would be too much of a pain in the a$$ to return it. I don't want anyone to go out of their way!
Leslie

javalove

Cherry Bing

PM me if no one has any luck. Any excuse to go to Kohl's works for me, and I've got two of them within ten miles of my house.
Lisa

Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

We have to see all the pics of the real shirts before they go to Leslie!!!!
Laurie

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

It's no problem - I'll have to call you as I don't have texting on my cheap cell phone plan that my parents foot the bill for :)

And, don't you think you need 7 of them? One for each day??
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I hope you get it Leslie!!!! I'll check my Kohl's around here too.

ImageImage Image Image  

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

deerewife wrote:
And, don't you think you need 7 of them?

LOL
Laurie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee