We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

USERNAME Meme :)
Speaking of usernames... ;P Click here and type your screen name in the "I am interested in.." text box, copy and paste your results back here so we can ALL enjoy the "special" tidbits about you!!

Here's mine:

1. The first mom2snox was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
  2. When provoked, mom2snox will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at her attacker. (pahahahahaha!)

3. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, mom2snox and compline.
  4. All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after mom2snox.
  5. Mom2snox, from the movie of the same name, had green blood. (Ewwwwwwww!)

6. The only Englishman to become mom2snox was Nicholas Breakspear, who was mom2snox from 1154 to 1159.
  7. If you toss mom2snox 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
  8. All shrimp are born as mom2snox, but gradually mature into females! (*snort*)

9. If you break mom2snox, you will get seven years of bad luck! (that's right!! So don't forget it!)

10. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of mom2snox in your ear 700 times. (gross... is that like WAX?)
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: USERNAME Meme :)
  1. Over 46,000 pieces of evilqueen float on every square mile of ocean.
  2. Only one person in two billion will live to be evilqueen!
  3. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's evilqueen supply.
  4. It's bad luck for a flag to touch evilqueen.
  5. Native Americans never actually ate evilqueen; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
  6. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as evilqueen.
  7. Scientists believe that evilqueen began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!
  8. Evilqueen is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  9. Baskin Robbins once made evilqueen flavoured ice cream.
  10. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from evilqueen.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

1. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Tracy supply.
  2. Tracy was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
  3. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Tracy'.
  4. Tracy is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
  5. Tracy is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  6. Tracy never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
  7. Tracy is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
  8. The colour of Tracy is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is!
  9. Over half of Americans are officially Tracy.
  10. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Tracy in your mouth.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

evilqueen wrote:
  1. Over 46,000 pieces of evilqueen float on every square mile of ocean. (Ewwwwwwww! I think I got some evilqueen on me the other day!)

2. Only one person in two billion will live to be evilqueen! (aren't WE lucky?! LOL)

3. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's evilqueen supply.
  4. It's bad luck for a flag to touch evilqueen.
  5. Native Americans never actually ate evilqueen; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
  6. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as evilqueen.
  7. Scientists believe that evilqueen began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!
  8. Evilqueen is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  9. Baskin Robbins once made evilqueen flavoured ice cream. (Pahahahahaha! That must have been the 32nd flavor!)

10. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from evilqueen.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

-Tracy- wrote:
  2. Tracy was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
  3. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Tracy'. (ROFLMAO!)
  5. Tracy is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  10. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Tracy in your mouth. (Not if you're Italian.. *wink*)

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

MOM2SNOX wrote:
-Tracy- wrote:
  3. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Tracy'. (ROFLMAO!)
  10. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Tracy in your mouth. (Not if you're Italian.. *wink*)

Bob will be happy to hear that since he is Italian. ROFL!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So Tracy, are you going to tell Bob to Samba tonight????????

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

evilqueen wrote:So Tracy, are you going to tell Bob to Samba tonight????????

Yes! We love to 'dance'! :-D

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

1. Writerlady invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  2. Writerlady is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
  3. Writerlady can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
  4. Writerlady is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
  5. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to writerlady!
  6. Writerlady does not have toes.
  7. Writerlady can taste with her feet!
  8. Writerlady is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
  9. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have writerlady for the rest of the day.
  10. Europe is the only continent that lacks writerlady.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

evilqueen wrote:So Tracy, are you going to tell Bob to Samba tonight????????

Great minds think alike!! LOL!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Trish, they must know you been working out and losing all that weight according to number 7.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

You guys p-me off! Now that I have to get off the computer, it's just getting good!!!!!! But Bobby will be home soon so I must shower for our dance off later. :-D

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

evilqueen wrote:Trish, they must know you been working out and losing all that weight according to number 7.

LOL! Thanks a lot Chas!! But I'd like to think my BRAIN weighs more then my butt anyway ;P

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

writerlady wrote:

2. Writerlady is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
  4. Writerlady is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
  6. Writerlady does not have toes.
  7. Writerlady can taste with her feet!
  8. Writerlady is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
  9. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have writerlady for the rest of the day. You know what, this is the same thing that my x-ray results said. If I know this last week it would of saved me a copay.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

-Tracy- wrote:You guys p-me off! Now that I have to get off the computer, it's just getting good!!!!!! But Bobby will be home soon so I must shower for our dance off later. :-D

Don't forget those pink fuzzy handcuffs!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

writerlady wrote:

6. Writerlady does not have toes. (this sounds like a contradiction to #7!)
  7. Writerlady can taste with her feet! (How do you grab the food without toes??? LOL)
  9. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have writerlady for the rest of the day.

amberella

Cherry Bomb

1. The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on amberella. (Apparently I'm edible...)
  2. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by amberella! ( :waiting:)
  3. Olive oil was used for washing amberella in the ancient Mediterranean world! (Umm... okay?)
  4. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal amberella! (I... um... huh?)
  5. Contrary to popular belief, amberella is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol. (hmm... *I* don't drink, but it might be true! ;) )
  6. Finding amberella on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck. (Umm Umm... SADFACE!!!)
  7. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in amberella. (I guess I like animals a lot?)
  8. Amberella was originally called Cheerioats. (Yum!)
  9. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as amberella. (Huh?)
  10. If you break amberella, you will get seven years of bad luck. (YEAH! So don't break me!!! ;) )
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

amberella wrote:
  1. The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on amberella. (Apparently I'm edible...)
  2. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by amberella! ( :waiting:) (NOW we know who's fault it was!!!)
  3. Olive oil was used for washing amberella in the ancient Mediterranean world! (Umm... okay?)
  4. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal amberella! (I... um... huh?)
  5. Contrary to popular belief, amberella is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol. (hmm... *I* don't drink, but it might be true! ;) )
  6. Finding amberella on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck. (Umm Umm... SADFACE!!!) (I'm coming to your house for Christmas! ;P)
  7. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in amberella. (I guess I like animals a lot?)
  8. Amberella was originally called Cheerioats. (Yum!) (LOL!)
  9. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as amberella. (Huh?)
  10. If you break amberella, you will get seven years of bad luck. (YEAH! So don't break me!!! ;) )

jmo95

Cherry Cola

1. JMO95 cannot swim!
  2. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and JMO95 are all berries.
  3. JMO95 is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
  4. If JMO95 was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
  5. If you lick JMO95 ten times, you will consume one calorie!
  6. Native Americans never actually ate JMO95; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
  7. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like JMO95!
  8. If you lace JMO95 from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
  9. JMO95 can live for up to a week without a head!
  10. California is the biggest exporter of JMO95 in the world.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

jmo95 wrote:
  1. JMO95 cannot swim!
  2. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and JMO95 are all berries.
  3. JMO95 is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
  4. If JMO95 was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
  5. If you lick JMO95 ten times, you will consume one calorie! LIcking you just sounds wrong.
  6. Native Americans never actually ate JMO95; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
  7. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like JMO95!
  8. If you lace JMO95 from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
  9. JMO95 can live for up to a week without a head!
  10. California is the biggest exporter of JMO95 in the world.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee