We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

Thank You ACOT!!
I'm so excited...I just got my first ACOT order in the mail yesterday....and I just placed the order on Thursday or Friday! Wow...fast shipping! The best part...DH wasn't here to see it come in, so he'll never know, as long as I find a way to get rid of the box!! :greenwinkb:
Rachel

Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Thank You ACOT!!
I hope you enjoy your new stuff, I know I always do!!! Have fun!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Yeah--they are the best!!

Who was it who used to have a siggy line something like..."I can buy as much scrappy stuff as I can sneak into the house" or something to that effect. Loved that--heck, I LIVED by that until digi!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Have fun with your new stuff!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

enjoy! and ACOT is the best!
~pam~

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

awesome...ACOT is the greatest!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

What did you get? :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

lol! congrats Rachel on your first of what I am sure will be many orders!!! :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Congrats and let me just tell you ACOT orders are addicting! You can't make just one, Acot orders are kind of like potato chips but last longer lol!

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

I got a bunch of stuff, but I'm most excited about the Fancy Pants paper I got...That Boy...and the Tim Holtz walnut ink. I've used ink, but not Distress Ink. So that will be fun to work with. Can't Wait! Here's some of it:

Image Imagehttp://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... oys/112114

ImageImage

I'm off to take DS to preschool so that I can come home to play with it all (after the dentist :greenconfused: )! Hopefully I'll get a couple of layouts done with it before the end of August for some of the challenges. :greenlol:
Rachel

Image Image

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Oooo! I love that paper!! :inlove: I have that walnut ink - it's awesome!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Congrats! ACOT definitely is the best. I love that paper too, and I've had a lot of fun with the distress inks. I also have 2 different colors of those pebbles chipboard....used brackets on my last layout! Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing what you do with it all.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Have fun with all the goodies!

Lynda

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Ohhh.... love it when I get a box of goodies from ACOT! :-D
Stacy

aceason

Cherry Bing

Lol, sounds like me! I tracked mine, saw it had been delivered, beat my husband home and quickly got the box to the recycling bin. Hee hee, sign of addiction I'm sure!

I got a bunch of Bella Blvd stuff. How have I not used Bella before, I'm loving it!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Man. I hate that feeling of having to sneak things in the house. I wish more husbands could understand how important it is to have the newest stuff, and how there are always things coming out that will make our pictures look that much better! he he. But really, my dh was just asking me how much the bill was for the last year. I told him not to ask, but that I try to be reasonable, and he knows it. He agreed. Mainly, because he knows how cheap I am, and that I would really not go overboard if I could help it. On the other side, is the fact that he had given me permission to buy scrappy stuff before, because it was my birthday. And well, that kind of carries over to any Expo I go to, because if I am there, then what's the point if I don't get at least $100 worth of stuff, right?

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

There was a time when I hide the box. But now I have so much stuff he never knows when I buy. :winkb:

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Enjoy all your new goodies!!

ImageImage Image Image  

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

oh just came back to see your goodies! love the pp and I am totally in love with my Walnut ink I use it on all my heritage lo's too, it's perfect!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Woohoo! New stuff is alawys exciting! New stuff without DH knowing about it---priceless!!! LOL Enjoy!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee