We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Picture of the cherry meetup at ACOT sale!
Well, I met some wonderful people! I was so excited. Here's a pic of Nancy (Ayla), SarahA, Theresa (Venus70), Jan (Grandmaflowers) and me!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Re: Picture of the cherry meetup at ACOT sale!
You lucky girl!!! What did you get?? :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Strawberry Creations

Cherry Blossom

:-D So cool that you all live near each other so that you can meet up.
Total for 2010: 2 (12x12 pgs) 25 (8x8 pgs) 30 cards, 75/75 invitations

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

You are all so lucky! Show us what you got!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Too cool!
Laurie

scraptag

Cherry Cola

whose house did you go to afterwards to scrap?

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

How cool is that? I love it! wish I could have been there

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Fun! I love meeting up with scrapping friends!
Image Charlene

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

How cool!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Couldn't get any better than that! A cherry meeting at an ACOT sale! Looks like you gals were having fun scrappy shopping. What a wonderful photo too. I love seeing what the cherries look like. Now I can put faces with names. :)
Image ImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Looks like y'all are having fun too! Lucky ducks!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Look at the happy shoppers!!!!!

Lynda

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

How exciting for all of you. Getting to meet other cherries and a fantastic sale also. Can't wait to hear the good deals you found.
 Image ImageImage

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

hope you all had tons of fun!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

Janshotgun wrote:Well, I met some wonderful people! I was so excited. Here's a pic of Nancy (Ayla), SarahA, Theresa (Venus70), Jan (Grandmaflowers) and me!
Wellllll.......there was ONE other cherry there who evidently missed out.............................ME! Drove 4 hours to shop and meet some cherry chicks and was bailed on:( Oh well, I did manage to put a dent in my wallet!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

scrap-o-holic wrote: Wellllll.......there was ONE other cherry there who evidently missed out.............................ME! Drove 4 hours to shop and meet some cherry chicks and was bailed on:( Oh well, I did manage to put a dent in my wallet!
I'm so sorry we couldn't connect! I tried calling, but my cell phone service was spotty, and I'm guess yours was too because I was having problems getting a call thru. I had been up for 24 hours (ask Cathy and Heidi...they both saw me acting much weirder than normal). This just means it's my turn to drive down to meet you and we can scope out scrappy stores!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

scraptag wrote:whose house did you go to afterwards to scrap?
I went home and went to bed! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great pic Jan!!!!! So great you gals could meet up.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Awesome! Now show us the goods!
Joyce 

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:
scrap-o-holic wrote: Wellllll.......there was ONE other cherry there who evidently missed out.............................ME! Drove 4 hours to shop and meet some cherry chicks and was bailed on:( Oh well, I did manage to put a dent in my wallet!
I'm so sorry we couldn't connect! I tried calling, but my cell phone service was spotty, and I'm guess yours was too because I was having problems getting a call thru. I had been up for 24 hours (ask Cathy and Heidi...they both saw me acting much weirder than normal). This just means it's my turn to drive down to meet you and we can scope out scrappy stores!
What time did you get there? I was there from 9:30 to 11:30! 2 hours to chat and look up all my goodies!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee