Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Movin' on UP!!!
It is that time again, pre crop time!! Think you will make it?? If so, post here!! You MUST put what count you are at now and what rank and then post back when you make it in order to be sprinkled with some acot fairy dust!!

I will even give you a little extra time. So you have until next Wednesday evening at 6pm to try to reach your goal!

Click here to see the listing of ranks!! :)

Congrats to those that made it! Points coming your way:

averysmom

amberella

joannie

susanzennario

ayla

kittymomma

shayla_rose

javalove

scrappie_stacie

scrappy69

aceason
SUS ImageImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Re: Movin' on UP!!!
Still stuck at Cherry Addict......
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well since I just moved up to Cherry Bomb and am currently at 3067 I would need to post an average of 125-150 per day to make it. I don't think that will happen, but good luck to everyone else.
 Image ImageImage

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

I'm a Cherry Berry with 886 posts.
Lori
Image Image

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i soooo can make it!! i'm at 3836 with this post!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

Cherry Jubilee

I'm a Cherry Jubilee . . . (13,256) right in the middle .... not sure if I can get to the next level or not, but I'll be trying. :)

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I'm at 3122. Not much chance of moving up to the next rank because I doubt I will post 880 times. But it certainly won't stop me from trying!! ;)
Stacy

javalove

Cherry Bing

I've currently got 575, which means my next rank will be Cherry Berry if I get to 751 posts...maybe?!

Yay...made it!
Lisa

Image Image

ajmaluck

Cherry Berry

Well I am at 201 before this post. Hopefully, I can reach 500. Going to give it a try.
ImageImageImage Image

ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Well for me it's not gonna happen... I need way to many to get to the next level.

Good luck Cherries!

ImageImage Image Image  

handerful

Cherry Cropper

As of this post I am at 3805. With a little push I think I could do 200 posts in a week.

Challenge accepted.

EDIT on 8/11 @ 9:40 am - DONE!!!
Image Image
RACHEL

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Yes, I absolutely can!!! With this post I will be at 3982 and am currently a Cherry Bomb!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Well, I just changed ranks, so I'm going to be a cherry cola for a while. I need about 2400 more posts to go up. Good Luck everyone! :-D :-D

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

No way! I've got another thousand before I make it!
Leslie

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

7135 with this post. I am currently a Cherry Cola and I think I can make it to the next level of 7501 by next Weds.

Lynda

kgr1920

Cherry Picker

Well I am at 250 before this post. Hopefully, I can reach 500 but not that confident.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm at 12002 which means I just got to Cherry Jubilee - so I don't think I'll make it to 15000 by Sunday!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

aceason

Cherry Bing

I'm a Cherry Blossom at 489 oh so close to the next rank!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OK, I'm a Cherry Cola at 7391 with this post. The next level is at 7501, so I need 110 posts to move up.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Right now I'm a Cherry Blossom at 398...I think I can make it to Cherry Picker at 501 this weekend (although it has taken me a long time to even get this many!

Yay! I'm a Cherry Picker as of: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm :-D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee