Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: Do you love chipboard?
LESLIE....are you going to give us points for all this sex talk. I know you like it!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

scraptag wrote:LESLIE....are you going to give us points for all this sex talk. I know you like it!
If I had points, I'd give them to you. If I had money, I'd probably give that to you, too. But only a dollar. The economy's bad and my thong has been full of ones, not fives and tens like the good ol' days.
Leslie

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

unicorn1 wrote:Well I know my orders have come in a very reasonable time frame but then again I live in Canada so the sled dogs have to deliver them!! haha
It should be alot faster for you states gals.

ps. I won't be vulgar and talk about my sex life like some people. They say those that have to talk about it are probably not having it.

wow, Glenda, passive-agressive much? If you are going to call someone out at least have the balls to be direct like: "Hey, Leslie, you are vulgar and maybe the reason you talk about sex so much is that you're not having it." instead of being backhanded and catty. Maybe Brittney would laon you some of her balls :graywinkb:

Personally, I like hearing about everone's interests and if Leslie wants to put it out there (in more ways than one :greenwinkb: ) I say more power to her. If you don't like it, that's what the ignore button is for. You'll probably want to use it for me as well.
Becky

Image Image Image

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I guess that's better than quarters..
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Ah, Becky! Don't be mean. We all have a right to our opinion! Be nice and kiss and make up!

love ya!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

scraptag wrote:Ah, Becky! Don't be mean. We all have a right to our opinion! Be nice and kiss and make up!

love ya!
Yep, everyone does and my opinion is that I'm tired of backhanded jabs at people. If you're going to make a snide comment, commit to it and say it outright.
Becky

Image Image Image

gine

Cherry Garcia

lilkoala3 wrote:His name is Paul, and he's more commitmentphobic than I am. AND HE'S 43 NOW! But you can have him if you want him. He'll think you're hot. He likes tall, thin, brunettes. I only had 2 of those... Maybe that's why it didn't work out... Or maybe it was because HE'S 43!!!
So what is wrong with being 43 Image
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

imwickedwitch wrote:
scraptag wrote:Ah, Becky! Don't be mean. We all have a right to our opinion! Be nice and kiss and make up!

love ya!
Yep, everyone does and my opinion is that I'm tired of backhanded jabs at people. If you're going to make a snide comment, commit to it and say it outright.

Seriously, you want to take the limelight away from Leslie's sex life, for this? he he

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

gine wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:His name is Paul, and he's more commitmentphobic than I am. AND HE'S 43 NOW! But you can have him if you want him. He'll think you're hot. He likes tall, thin, brunettes. I only had 2 of those... Maybe that's why it didn't work out... Or maybe it was because HE'S 43!!!
Well, I didn't think the age difference would be a big deal, and it wasn't. I'm 28. But the fact of the matter is, if you're 43 and have no interest in settling down, it probably ain't ever goin to happen!
Leslie

gine

Cherry Garcia

lilkoala3 wrote:
gine wrote:
Well, I didn't think the age difference would be a big deal, and it wasn't. I'm 28. But the fact of the matter is, if you're 43 and have no interest in settling down, it probably ain't ever goin to happen!

I probably agree with you on that one :winkb: but you never know
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

geez, I cannot belive this thread is still going! but personally, I just hang around the MB to hear about Leslie's spectacular sex life cause we all know she's getting it more than we are AND she shares the details :winkb: :-D MUAH!!!!! love ya Leslie!!!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

ps: I wouldn't be offended if you started scrapping it :winkb: I mean, if that's all that you do, you gotta have something to scrap, right :-D heheheheheheheheh
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

you know you guys are giving this moderator angina right??? :winkb: :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

beachlover wrote:ps: I wouldn't be offended if you started scrapping it :winkb: I mean, if that's all that you do, you gotta have something to scrap, right :-D heheheheheheheheh

Well, the photos may be one thing, but y'all remember what a pro at JOURNALING Leslie is. Whoo-weeeeeeeee!!!!!!
She'll need her own forum...and we'll need ID to get in!!!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

suslvgeo wrote:you know you guys are giving this moderator angina right??? :winkb: :-D
I've been good, Sus! And I don't even know what angina is, but I don't want to give it to you. Unless it's a good think. In which case, I hope I give you angina!
Leslie

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

unicorn1 wrote:ps. I won't be vulgar and talk about my sex life like some people. They say those that have to talk about it are probably not having it.

Honestly, this just proves the point Leslie was trying to make in the first place about hanging around and getting to know the ladies here. Leslie is a sweet funny gal. Knowing Leslie, I suspect she did that to lighten the mood a bit. And ya know what? It turned into something fun and I say more power to her!

***sticks a $20 in Leslie's thong** Image
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

-Tracy- wrote:
unicorn1 wrote:ps. I won't be vulgar and talk about my sex life like some people. They say those that have to talk about it are probably not having it.

Honestly, this just proves the point Leslie was trying to make in the first place about hanging around and getting to know the ladies here. Leslie is a sweet funny gal. Knowing Leslie, I suspect she did that to lighten the mood a bit. And ya know what? It turned into something fun and I say more power to her!

***sticks a $20 in Leslie's thong** Image

Ok, so yeah, I did it to lighten the mood, you're right about that. But take back the part about me being sweet. I eat kittens. Cute ones. And I pinch small children and laugh. And I pushed an old lady down some stairs yesterday. She had a walker and everything. I'm a complete bad a$$.
Leslie

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

lilkoala3 wrote:
Ok, so yeah, I did it to lighten the mood, you're right about that. But take back the part about me being sweet. I eat kittens. Cute ones. And I pinch small children and laugh. And I pushed an old lady down some stairs yesterday. She had a walker and everything. I'm a complete bad a$$.

This made me laugh. Yup. Imma going to hell. Image

By the way, you got change for that $20? :-D

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

And for the record, I love hearing about your sex life!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Um, I love a stripper pole as much as the next gal but maybe we can all move on to a NEW thread and let this one die? :winkb:

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee