Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sarah26

Cherry Tart

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***
suslvgeo wrote:This is a questionairre for any new Cherries that want to participate!

We here at ACOT would love to get to know more about you and this seems like a fun way to do it. Of course we also encourage you starting a thread and introducing yourself, this is just a fun little tool to help you get started!

I will be popping onto the thread and randomly handing out points to those that participate. What are points you ask, click here to find out more.

edited to add:any new cherry can fill this out, but random points will only be given to those that have less than 500 post counts.

And WELCOME to ACOT!!!! We are glad you are here!!!!
How did you find ACOT?? a friend recommended it.

What technique would you like to learn? I am up to learn just about anything. I like to try different things but may not use them again.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I would say its usually 2-3 per page.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I am getting ready to move so I have packed up most of my scrap stuff but I have worked on my Alaska trip. Now I am working on wedding invitations for my sister and then it will be my wedding album.

Do you have your own scrap room? I do in this house but am not sure about the new house. I would prefer to be in the family room.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have been to both

What gives you the creeps? i can't think of anything now.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Anymore I am an early bird.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? There are so many...I would have to go with beer.

momthatsy

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? web link

What technique would you like to learn? always looking for new things to try

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2 or 3 on a one page 4 to 5 on 2 page

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? family

Do you have your own scrap room? kinda it's the dining room but we don't use it

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes

What gives you the creeps?

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? coffee anytime

cshortel

Cherry Tart

suslvgeo wrote:This is a questionairre for any new Cherries that want to participate!

We here at ACOT would love to get to know more about you and this seems like a fun way to do it. Of course we also encourage you starting a thread and introducing yourself, this is just a fun little tool to help you get started!

I will be popping onto the thread and randomly handing out points to those that participate. What are points you ask, click here to find out more.

edited to add:any new cherry can fill this out, but random points will only be given to those that have less than 500 post counts.

How did you find ACOT??
Online search for paper crafts.
What technique would you like to learn?
Better inking techniques
How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
2-5
Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper
What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
4 generations
Do you have your own scrap room?
no
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
no
Ticks
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
early bird
What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Iced tea

Latte_Memories

Cherry Blossom

How did you find ACOT??What technique would you like to learn?How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I try to mix it up, but usually it comes out to be 2 to 3 on a page. Are you into digital or paper layouts? I am into paper layouts. I did try one page of a digital layout, but I prefer paper. I'm a hands on person.What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Hummm.......well since I just found out that I'm going to be a "Nana" and it's gonna be a boy, I am starting to work on my grandson's album. Do you have your own scrap room? Oh yes! I made my basement into a scrapbook/crop area and host crops once a month.Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes! I have been to them in real life. I would like to try the online crop don't know how they work.What gives you the creeps? MaggotsAre you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night-owlWhat is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Sangria and red wine!

~Brenda~
No matter how dark the moment,
Love and hope are always possible.

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

Hi, all! I'm Rachel, and I'm in Tennessee, just south of Nashville...any other Tennesseans out there?
How did you find ACOT?? I followed a link from Let's Scrap

What technique would you like to learn? I haven't been scrapping long, so pretty much everything is new to me...I'm always excited to learn new stuff!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I don't really have a norm...anywhere from 1 to 8 or more on a two page layout.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My son, mostly.

Do you have your own scrap room? Nope, my stuff is in the guest room. Good thing we don't have many overnight guests!!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yep.

What gives you the creeps? When my son's toys start making noise when nobody is there playing with them. I've thrown some out for that.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Bud Select 55.

I'm really glad to be here...I'm always looking for new ideas! From the little bit of poking around I have done, there are a TON of really talented people here!
Rachel

Image Image

SharonRC

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??
A friend suggested it to me when I mentioned looking for a board for both paper and digi.

I like finding new ways to use older supplies.

It varies, although lately I enjoy using collages made in photoshop to get 5+ photos on one layout.

Both!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
I am working on photos from my daughter's school year - her teacher was nice enough to send home a CD with photos from throughout the year.

Sadly, no, but my stuff seems to have taken over the home office - does that count as my own room? :)

Yes, both.

Snakes and reports of lice at my daughter's school.

Not sure if I qualify as either, but I find it easier to stay up late than get up early.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
In the summertime it is a frozen pina colada. In the winter a pomegranate martini
Sharon

My Blog: Pixels and Paper

Nunina

Cherry Berry

suslvgeo wrote:
  1. How did you find ACOT??
  2. What technique would you like to learn?
  3. How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
  4. Are you into digital or paper layouts?
  5. What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
  6. Do you have your own scrap room?
  7. Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
  8. What gives you the creeps?
  9. Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
  10. What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
  1. I was buying scrapbook supplies online a while back and came across ACOT. I made my first order and told my friend Griselda (grirosa) about the amazing items ACOT had. She became a regular and I didn't until the last NSD crop where I fell in love with all of you and the whole vibe of ACOT. I won't ever leave!
  2. I would love to learn how to use a sewing machine or at the very least hand sew my LOs.
  3. As many as I can! Although I love to embelish, I believe that it is all about the pictures.
  4. I love the mess and the creativity of paper LOs. Lately I've been intrigued with the idea of hybrid. Might become a hybrid scrapper soon.
  5. I am currently working on an LO of my cousin's daughter who turned 13 last Sunday. We went to Chuky'ECheese to celebrate. Working on incorporating some of those tickets and a cut-out of a cake plate that I managed to take home with me into my LO.
  6. No :( . Not yet, but working on it!
  7. Yes! I was able to participate in the NSD Crop last April. It was Awesome! :-D
  8. Bugs give me the creeps. And being underwater without air. :?
  9. I am a mid-day bird! I am most creative after 3 pm! And can turn into a night-owl very quickly!
  10. Bacardi Mojito! Mmmmmm!!! :winkb:
ImageImageImageImageImage
From Puerto Rico, now living in Texas! 
My Blog: In This Little Corner
Image ImageImage

colorado_aly

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??

What technique would you like to learn? i'd like to figure out how to use paint on my layouts at some point.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 3-4

Are you into digital or paper layouts? i started paper, went digi, and have come back to paper. suppose i actually fall into the hybrid category.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? i just finished a valentine's day page. i'm about to work on some pics from a trip my hubby and i took to oregon last year.

Do you have your own scrap room? nope. i gave it up when my husband started working from home full-time. (who ended up giving it up to our teenage son since it's in the basement!)

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? only in real life.

What gives you the creeps? slimey leftover containers in the bottom of my fridge.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? most definitely a night owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? amaretto sour.

jennybean

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? I did a search for online crops

What technique would you like to learn? Anything I haven't tried before (and that isn't too messy!)

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Usually paper.. eventually I'd like to do digital layouts

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My last page that I did was a random page of my 9 month old son.

Do you have your own scrap room? I have a "scrap cave" in a corner of the basement. Big enough to store everything I have, not so much to work there.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I've been to a few big crops.. I usually get together with a few of my friends at a meeting room we get for free to scrap.

What gives you the creeps? Snakes, spiders, and bugs oh my!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? It depends on the kids LOL

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Anything frozen with an umbrella!

lovemy2bostons

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??searching on line one day, I ran across the site! Love It!!!
Digital scrapbooking
1-4
paper only
I
went to an all day crop and made pages to frame as gifts for MIL, Friend, & Sister
Sure do, but it doubles as a school room too! I school my dd at home for last 6 years.
only in real life not online but I am looking forward to trying it!
snakes!
early-bird

chilled glass of Reisling :-D
Beth Ann

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

welcome Beth Ann!!
~pam~

joyjoy31

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? I stumbled across it when searching the web for anything scrapbooking - and I'm SOOOOOO glad I did!

What technique would you like to learn? I don't think I can say just one technique - I am so keen to learn anything and everything!!!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? For some reason I tend to do a lot of 2 photo layouts - no particular reason, it just turns out that way!

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Both - I have a corner of our spare room absolutely exploding with paper supplies (I turned into a bit of a collector I think) and recently discovered how easy digi is, so have now got a bunch of 'supplies' for that too.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Most recent was a page on how my neice is taking to her new brother. Next one... Not sure yet, but I really want to do a scrapbook style recipe book of my Nana's old recipes.

Do you have your own scrap room? Kind of - it's a corner of our smaller spare room, which I share with the cat (who has claimed the bed as her own) and my mans mountain bike, which he won't hear of keeping outside (it's far to precious to him to weather the conditions outside!!!)

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? No, not for lack of wanting to, just hasn't happened yet

What gives you the creeps? Creepy people?!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird by neccesity, night owl if I don't have to be an early bird!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? My favourite beverage any time is Diet Coke - in fact some would say I'm addicted to the stuff!
:) JOY :)

america57

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??
I found ACOT when I was searching for BoBunny's new line of papers (Block Party) the on-line scrapbook store that I usually ordered from didn't have it yet. I sent an e-mail to BoBunny and they told me to try your site. I live 35 miles from the nearest scrapbook store so I usually buy on-line. You are much cheaper and your packages arrive much sooner than the scrapbook store I was using.

Humm, would have to think about that one.

Depends on the layout, the last two page layout, I did two on one page and 5 on the 2nd page.

Only paper

I just completed a two page beach layout.

Yes! I have a beautiful scap room, when my son moved out, I moved into his bedroom! I love it!

I go to two weekend crops a year and I belong to a group called the Croppin Chicks, we try to get together once a month to crop at each other's houses. I have also gone to the Scrapbook Day Crops at Scrapbook.com, they are a lot of fun.

Old guys looking at young teenage girls, very creepy.

Night owl. I am retired on disability and I love to stay up and watch old movies on TV.

Since it is summer I like Vodka & Tonic with a twist of lime, but I am not a big drinker only have a drink once or twice a month and only to be socialable.

JennCk Designs

Digital Designers

How fun!

How did you find ACOT??
Browsing for more goodies for my paper stash. :)

How to keep it all organized! I try so hard, too.

Anywhere from 0-3. I don't usually put more than 3 on a page.

Both! But mostly digital.

I just finished a couple pages for a family friend of her beautiful granddaughter.

We have an entire hobby 'room' in our open basement. I have a section that has all my paper stuff and my laptop.

Only online. We were supposed to attend a CK convention, but we got the swine flu :(

Ants! and centipedes :(

Define early. lol More of late morning-night owl kinda gal.

I don't drink alcohol, but I love me some diet Pepsi!

scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

This is a questionairre for any new Cherries that want to participate!

How did you find ACOT??

I found ACOT shopping online...I have been shopping there for a while.. just not on the boards to much..but i do enjoy reading and responding when i can !

Learn the ins and outs off the boards... : )

I do not have a certain number...it depends on what is going on in the photos and how many i think i need to "tell the story "

PAPER ...not sure i can go digital..they are nice but i like the hands on

Taking my oldest daughters book apart -- and taking it from strap n hindge to a 3 ring binder

YES i am very lucky... I just recently re-did it ..first i had just a big table then it went counter tops on the wall with stools and shelves and now i just remodeled it and I am so in love out here i dont ever want to leave here..makes me happy..when i learn how i will try to post pictures..!

YES. . I have been to many crops i started scrappin in 1997... but never and online crop..not sure how that works...

Bugs, snakes...

Can i be both ? I am both

diet coke?? father was alcholic...just dont touch it .. i sip every now and then -- just not my thing ..
Scrappyjo

eeeyee

Cherry Tart

Thank you! Glad to be here! I am a friend of your wonderful Pam , or PB as my daughter calls her. Can't wait to attend my first CHA and get extra inspired! I have 3 children ages 18, 16 and 13. My husband owns and runs a restaurant. And I take care of the family and PLAY!

How did you find ACOT??
The very lovely and talented Pam!

I want to learn it ALL!

1 to 4

paper, so not a computer person~

My daughter's graduation invitations

Does my bedroom count?

Once in real life

kids showing me their loose teeth!

A night owl, always have been and always will be!

Depends on where I am. At home on a winter's eve would be wine. At the beach in the sun would be a margarita. At the ball park a beer.

erstew92

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??

surfin the net

I don't have a specific one at the moment

3-7

paper ... love Basic Grey the most of all!!

Nothing at the moment. But I have a stash of lots of projects with their respective supplies/ideas ready to work on (for the next 3 years while I'm here at Ft. Knox. I shopped lots before we moved here!! Well, I've been shopping & collecting since 2006. At least, there's a Michael's nearby where I can get my 'fix' when I need some quick scrapbooking 'shopping therapy!'

I did in Illinois. Now that we moved to Fort Knox, KY last month ... I don't/won't have one ... just my dining room...boo hoo!

Love real life crops ... last one was May 21 (or around there) at Archiver's in Fairview Heights, IL ... oh, how I miss them and the ladies that work there!

ACOT's Summer Crop will be my first online crop!!! Can't wait!!

Sharks & snakes. I can't even see a shark on a page, or I freak out! lol

Definitely early-bird!

Red Chilled Wine ... don't care which brand!!!

Elaine

melanieh

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT?? My friend had a facebook post about her wishlist of Indie Girl and I came to have a look.

What technique would you like to learn? I think anything is good, branching out and learning new techniques is all a part of growing as a crafter.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I like multiphoto pages so mostly 3 but if the photo is really good I just use 1.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper layouts, I do like to use digital elements printed out.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I am working on my travel photos from Tasmaina and the photos on my desk are of the luxurt train carriage at Don River Railway Workshop.

Do you have your own scrap room? No, I have a lockable cupboard in the lounge room.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I regularly crop both IRL and online. The crop group I meet with only get together 4 times a year.

What gives you the creeps? Snakes, spiders and bugs. lol

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl, I function best at night.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Mmmm when I can drink I love Kahlua and Milk but mostly my drug od choice is coffee.
Melanie.

sevinson

Cherry Tart

How did you find ACOT??
I was looking for a specific type of adhesive pearls, googled it, and ACOT popped up!

working with acrylic... like clear albums and adding elements to pages.

It really depends usually; however I'm really into 8x8 layouts these days and I try to focus on 1 pictures, plus thats usually all that fits.

Paper definitely... i tried digital and its just not the same without the actual embellishments.

Did a name chipboard album for my new puppy Dexter, done in a red, white, and blue theme since we adopted him on 4th of July.

YES!!! It was definitely a requirement when we went searching for our first home.

I do love me some CKC!

that show Unsolved Mysteries... that stuff is just weird!

oh gosh night owl!!! It's a good thing I have someone to shake me and wake me up in the morning because I sleep through the alarm clock and 2 dogs barking.

Strawberry/Kiwi Frozen Lemonade cocktail from outback... delic!

tiffanydimples

Cherry Tart

This is so fun!! Thanks!

How did you find ACOT??
JennCk Designs is a new designer here and I am on her Creative Team!

What technique would you like to learn? Hmmm.... I'm always trying to learn different shadowing techniques. I hate digi shadows that are so fake looking.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Digi baby!!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? California Vacation Photos

Do you have your own scrap room? It's an office/cat room/craft room/junk room! It works!! lol!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I've been to a Stampin' Up! Crop, but never an online crop. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that entails! lol!

What gives you the creeps? Creepy men in parking lots...

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Total night owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Since I don't "drink" I'm gonna say Coke with a lime or lemon squeezed in it!! Yum! :winkb:

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee