Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N 'frowns for 5/15
Smiles: we're off to Dinner Club soon

Frowns: i got all gussied up, drove to where the baby shower was suppose to be (what town has 4 streets all named the same only NSEW and 2 have the same house number?) and the shower is not until tomorrow. Just call me Doofus and hang me out to dry!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

grirosa

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Smiles N 'frowns for 5/15
Smiles: I got 2 great gifts today for my B-Day, the SCAL, for the cricut, which I'm eager to start using and a tiny sweing machine for scrapbooking (mainly) it fits perfect on my part of the Hobbies room :).... ah.. and I'm a Cherry Tart now!

Frowns: None so far :)
Griselda
Image ImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: I got some scrapping done earlier this am. And I'm excited about a crop tomorrow.

Frowns: A migraine started around noon time, almost gone now. Need to get some food.
Laurie

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

:-D: I HAVE A HUGE SMILE TODAY! Postmaster didn't bring a single bill....instead it was my package from ACOT that my envie, Retiree3, Donna, sent to me and my humanewatch.org bumper sticker I've been waiting three weeks for. Then I've shopped a little here and need to talk DH into the $200 I'll be spending. Went with him because he gave me that said lonely look to pick up my new toy which is actually his new toy.

:waiting: : Hubby is not feeling the best. Those antibiotics he's taking is just wearing him out.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

grirosa wrote:Smiles: I got 2 great gifts today for my B-Day, the SCAL, for the cricut, which I'm eager to start using and a tiny sweing machine for scrapbooking (mainly) it fits perfect on my part of the Hobbies room :).... ah.. and I'm a Cherry Tart now!

Frowns: None so far :)
Happy Birthday and congrats on the Cherry Tart!!

SMILES: Hubby took me to Cape Cod for a seafood dinner.

FROWNS: The restaurant has gone downhill since last summer season and it was icky!! Nice drive, though.

Lynda

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

:-D Kendalls volleyball team took third in their tourney! (And there were 16 teams!)
:( the usual :)
~pam~

sarah26

Cherry Tart

Smiles - I got a lot of big things done on the getting the house ready to sell today.

Frowns - I am exhausted and have to do the last of it tomorrow.

begratiot

Cherry Tart

Smiles: a great day - sunshine and blue skies - a trip with my hubby out to my favorite hosta nursery - a couple of hours in the garden - a fabulous home grilled steak dinner!

Frowns: my hubby has been laid off since the end of October, he's going back to work on Monday and his back his killing him for no apparent reason! A few prayers would be appreciated!
Betsy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She who dies with the most paper - wins!"

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Smiles: We went to a bunch of garage sales and found a bunch of baby stuff - cheap!

Frowns: It rained all day and was chilly.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: as I stated in another post . . . I got to meet my best friend's new baby today. Mateo Drake was born Thursday at 5:29pm. Happy to finally meet him.

Frowns: It's drizzling and cold here today:(

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee